Looking for interest...

UOTrackers

I've got a design I have been sitting on for awhile now. Originally the plan had been to get a couple of my local caching friends together to do this, but for varrying circumstances it's not going to pull through. It's such a fun design I thought I would post it here and see if anyone might be interested. I got some quotes on the project a couple months ago, but depending on how the project goes I will likely need new ones, so let's not talk money here and now.

Here's the idea, or rather the ideas. Originally this design was made to have 5 cachers name on it, each one would get their own color. Similar to the Jeep coins that came out some months ago. The names would flow from one hand to the other. If I go this route and there are more than 5 people interested, well really 3 because myself and 1 local still wants in, then I will set up some sort of drawing to see who get's in. The other idea is to allow many people (not sure how many yet but more than 5) get in and each get their own color and have them personalized similar to the Birds of a Feather Coin that is being done through Hogwild Stuff.

To answer a couple of questions:

1. Who will mint these? A: I have no idea yet, though I sent out quotes to several mints.

2. Will they be trackable? A: Yes with this icon: sc_monkey_back_icon32.jpg

3. How big will they be? A: I'm thinking 1.75"

4. Will they be available in more than one finish? A: No, most likely not

5. Can I choose any color I want? A: I'm undecided on this as of right now.

So with that said, here's the design. Feel free to chime in as you see fit.

monkey.jpg

monkeychain.jpg

Color lottery? Throwing darts at a color wheel? Not really sure I have a color preference, just something with enough contrast to make the lettering readable.

As to the googly eyed year at the top, I guess it does seem a bit too large and cartoonish to go along with the simple barrel of monkey toys of yesteryear.