What does your Geocoin heart Desire?

Fluttershy

I've been going through my Collection again and again, with my upcoming move and

have been trading up a storm.

My Question is:

What Geocoin/s have you always wanted, but have not been able to add to your collection so far?

Older coins are very hard to find, but this goes the same for New coins as well!

Sometimes coins just fall in your lap! I know that's happened to me more than once.

(At GW5 one of my Geocaching Hero's came down the Hall at my Hotel and gave me a super rare coin)

To answer my own question:

I've always wanted a Nickel GeoCat... (to go along with my Copper and BN)

and I have a trade on it's way. That's so amazing! Thank you!

(hehe - I seem to like to collect 3 versions of metals)

I just placed my 3rd Wsgaskin's Diesel into my Binder! Thanks for that trade!

Lately, I've been collecting GeoJellies! They're so cute! :D

Please, Tell us what your little Geocoin heart desires!

The coin we are so much looking forward to getting from someone and if anyone has a extra one please send us a messange thru my profile on www.geocaching.com is Allegany State Park Geobash 2007 Geocoin . Hope someone will contact us and will hopefully make our day. Would love to add this coin to our collection.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Mountain, WI.

I know what you mean by this one! I loved it as soon as I saw the art on Jamie's site! But, I couldn't get away the weekend of the Bash and drive the 9 hours to get there.

It's a sweet coin!

I would really love to have this coin:

as-ultimate-both.JPG

As well as the Legend of the Sand Dollar coin that is coming out, too!

Then there are those precious turtles of Tsun's!

OHHH... want want want sooooooo much!! I've got a lot to learn about the different coins out there, there are so many beautiful ones!

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to any of the GeoJellies, I am head over heels for them, so much so that we're going to try to be a part of the next series if we can swing it financially, I've even thought out what "flavor" and color scheme!

Edited by mousekakat

Hmm.. mine would be

Easter Island Head Maoi

Tiki - Any of them

wsgaskins 2006

Centris

and probably a few others

ETA : AHHHH!!! I am getting a TIKI Mojo Hoard coin thanks to a special someone!!! Thank you!! If you could only see me dancing now! :D

Edited by BRoKeN W

Hmmm,

I would like to get the laptop collection. So far I have a red and blue from the ebay auction.

Ya, they were expensive, but thought the price more as a donation. Gotta keep those you cachers interested.

Most anxiously waiting for the coins from ssscoool to arrive. The reviews of his coins make them sound fantastic.

Accordiongal

Native American Geocoin f7a5dbb1-4c92-4fd1-ac2b-922fed4a7894.jpg

See now, that's what I mean when I say there is so much that I need to learn and so many gorgeous coins out there, that's another that would be totally cool to have!

Saw this one and would love it, too... actually, MR MOUSEKAKAT would love it, he loves all things military:

7f71_1.JPG

The Unknown Soldier Geocoin

Native American Geocoin f7a5dbb1-4c92-4fd1-ac2b-922fed4a7894.jpg

Wow. Beautiful!

This is funny, but it just shows different tastes. When this coin came out, by boyfriend bought two of them. He offered me one, and I wouldn't take it because I didn't like it.

I have no idea what he did with it! But I still don't care for it.

I think the ones I want but will never have is the Garmin Grand Opening, Moun10Bike, and Waypoint15.

Edited by MustangJoni

See now, that's what I mean when I say there is so much that I need to learn and so many gorgeous coins out there, that's another that would be totally cool to have!

Saw this one and would love it, too... actually, MR MOUSEKAKAT would love it, he loves all things military:

7f71_1.JPG

Those are still for sale, are they not?

Edited by The Moop Along

7f71_1.JPG

Those are still for sale, are they not?

yeppers, me just extremely poor, that's why it's on my wish list... I'm wish sandwich type poor right now, lol! :D

Please, Tell us what your little Geocoin heart desires!

My desire is TURTLES and Cats. When I proposed to my wife 8 years ago, we took a trip to Hawaii and swam with the green turtles which became a symbol of the start of our life together. The turtles were so special that I actually had my wedding day Groom's Cake made in the shape of a turtle and placed on the cake table. When I started caching and noticing geocoins, one of the first coins that stuck out to me were the Loggerhead series, which my "heart desires". I also like my 2 cats, so cat geocoins are cool too.

Thanks for asking,

PSU Fan :D

I would really like any fluttershy coin. I do not want you to take this post the wrong way as you can see it can really take a turn. (I am not trying to get one of your coins) I really just like the fluttershy designs. Very unique and original! I must say! :D I would give almost anything for a yime too. Also would love shopp99er "any", the new lily pad, and a jimmy buffet parrot.

Edited by Ble68

The one coin I really would like to add to my collection is the BCGA (British Columbia Geocachers Association) 2007 coin, either the silver or black nickel version. I grew up in Vancouver, BC and I very much identify with the BC provincial flag on the one side of the coin. I now live in Ontario with my wife, but I do miss BC and all of the great nature that it has right at your doorstep.

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

Funny that this thread pops up today as just this weekend I started my own "wish list". I'm still sorta new to collecting geocoins so alot of the ones that have already been mentioned I don't have a clue about. I guess as time goes by and I learn more and more about geocoins I too will have the HTF list of coins.

But for now...the only ones I can think of are:

Darkside of the Cache

Geopelli

Civil War Series- Ft. Sumter

Magic 8ball geocoin (blue or green)

Absolute Caching

5 Jeeps Jeep Geocaching Adventure (yellow)

ANYTHING to do with jeeps (specifically yellow jeeps)

ANYTHING to do with turtles (I was lucky enough to get tsuns turtles)

Of course, as I finish that long list of coins that are out in the geocaching world, I may need to update this list lol

So far I don't have any traders of the ones people have wished for but i'll keep watching and see if I can help someone else's wish come true! :D

Still pretty new to the coin scene. My taste leans more towards Native Type art, but not exculsivly. Have to admit I like the coins I've seen from Mauison and Crake, both are my list to pick up. Of course, the stuff Tsun does is.... well what can say. Actually there is some nice stuff out there I'd go broke trying.

The tippy top of my Very Hard to Find list, includes:

Dressel Dragons - Copper

and

Mauison - Christmas or Glow

However, both of them have been very generous to me in trades over the past year,

and have sent me rare LE's.

I don't mind not having these coins, either. I'm happy with what I have.

It was nice meeting DD & Mauison :D at GW5! (and so many others!)

I would really like any fluttershy coin. I do not want you to take this post the wrong way as you can see it can really take a turn. (I am not trying to get one of your coins) I really just like the fluttershy designs. Very unique and original! I must say! ;)

Which design do you like the most? I'd be happy to send one along to you.

East Stroudsburg used to be in my Back Yard! I once Dated someone from the Water Gap.

I know it well. I hope you've done some of Trailhound's caches... his are the Ultimate!

I would really like any fluttershy coin. I do not want you to take this post the wrong way as you can see it can really take a turn. (I am not trying to get one of your coins) I really just like the fluttershy designs. Very unique and original! I must say! ;)

Which design do you like the most? I'd be happy to send one along to you.

East Stroudsburg used to be in my Back Yard! I once Dated someone from the Water Gap.

I know it well. I hope you've done some of Trailhound's caches... his are the Ultimate!

Trading thank you so much!