Meet and Greet Groundspeak

Moose Mob

Mark this on your calendars for the afternoon of Sunday January 6th.

Tenatively this will be held in Sunset Park. They aren't taking reservations for 2008 yet, but they are collecting applications. There are a couple alternate sites nearby if we need to relocate.

This is also a registration day for those that plan on attending CES in Vega$. If you are coming to town, feel free to stop by.

NW, how are you guys going to do it? That is a tough trip from Carson City and back... Take Monday off?

Well, b0nez's son is going home on the 5th. The extremely tentative plan is for him to fly home Saturday morning then we catch a flight south Saturday afternoon. Pick up a rental GJTB, and hang out till Sunday night. Depending on schedules, either fly home Sunday night or Monday morning.

:)

Something like that, anyway.

NW, how are you guys going to do it? That is a tough trip from Carson City and back... Take Monday off?

Well, b0nez's son is going home on the 5th. The extremely tentative plan is for him to fly home Saturday morning then we catch a flight south Saturday afternoon. Pick up a rental GJTB, and hang out till Sunday night. Depending on schedules, either fly home Sunday night or Monday morning.

:D

Something like that, anyway.

:) Darn, that is too complicted. I wish I could go, but have to skip it. :) Hey, did you notice that I found a couple of your caches this week? :D

:) Darn, that is too complicted. I wish I could go, but have to skip it. <_< Hey, did you notice that I found a couple of your caches this week? :anibad:

::boots the non-M&G conversation back over to the Nevada Thread:: Come on, John, back that way!

Jahoadi and John will be there, they just don't know it yet.

Tenatively this will be held in Sunset Park. They aren't taking reservations for 2008 yet, but they are collecting applications. There are a couple alternate sites nearby if we need to relocate.

This is also a registration day for those that plan on attending CES in Vega$. If you are coming to town, feel free to stop by.

...er what's CES? Is that some weather acronynmnmnnm that us peons wouldn't understand???? It probably won't matter 'weather/hither/thither I attend or not anyways... :):(:D

{poor little habu! he doesn't have a clue)

Edited by habu!

...er what's CES? Is that some weather acronynmnmnnm that us peons wouldn't understand???? It probably won't matter 'weather/hither/thither I attend or not anyways... :unsure::lol::unsure:

{poor little habu! he doesn't have a clue)

CES is the Consumer Electronics Show. It is everything electronic for the consumer. It is "generaly" geared towards resellers and the like, but there is more. They even have GPS's.