Cointest - Gator Nation geocoin

Gator Nation

The prize is a brand new Gator Nation geocoin.

1b645a10-72a8-46a7-81b4-5681a2ab123e.jpg44612e67-e96d-4058-92de-b9c15e96430d.jpg

The winner will be whomever comes closest the the number of points with out going over that Tebow wins the 2007 Heisman by over 2nd place Heisman winner.

Rules:

I am looking for the number of points That Tebow beats the 2nd place Heisman winner by.

1 guess per team

If everyone goes over then I will pick the closest of those that went over .

Cutoff for guesses will be 12 Noon EST 12/8/07

For the unbelievers I will except negative numbers.*

*(In case the voters decide against Tebow because he is an underclassman) (This will be the number of points from #1)

Note:

These coins will never be for sale.

Trades will be very unlikely (Can't say never because there may be an offer I can't refuse)

Part of the Gator Nation

Edited by Gator Nation

Are you asking for total points he receives or the amount of points he gets over 2nd place? If your asking total points I bet he beats OJ's record. Therefore my guess is 1751 total points

The winner will be whomever comes closest the the number of points with out going over that Tebow wins the 2007 Heisman by.

Rules:

1 guess per team

If everyone goes over then I will pick the closest of those that went over.

For the unbelievers I will except negative numbers.

Note:

Trades will be very unlikely (Can't say never because there may be an offer I can't refuse)

Part of the Gator Nation

Are you asking for total points he receives or the amount of points he gets over 2nd place? If your asking total points I bet he beats OJ's record. Therefore my guess is 1751 total points

Since this contest assumes that Tebow wins, I am looking for the number of points he beats number 2 by. This is the reason I am excepting negative number from unbelievers.

Part of the Gator Nation

I am working my numbers.....but it WILL be a close victory over Darren McFadden.

There are some things against Tebow: he is a sophomore (one has never won the Heisman), a SEC player has not won it in over a decade (they may be viewed as a not worthy conference), the Gators have lost 3 games and it has been almost a decade since a 3 loss team has claimed the trophy.

On the flip side there is lots of things working for Tebow: he has RUN for more TDs than some winning RUNNING BACKS!, he played against FSU with a broken hand and went 9 of 13, no Div1-A QB has ever run for more TDs in a season, he has accounted for more TDs than McFadden against their common opponents (30-9), he has more rushing TDs than McFadden, he is second in passing efficiency and first in 3rd down conversions.

Stay tuned for my vote.

GO GATORS! :rolleyes:

1b645a10-72a8-46a7-81b4-5681a2ab123e.jpg44612e67-e96d-4058-92de-b9c15e96430d.jpg

The winner will be whomever comes closest the the number of points with out going over that Tebow wins the 2007 Heisman by over 2nd place Heisman winner.

Rules:

I am looking for the number of points That Tebow beats the 2nd place Heisman winner by.

1 guess per team

*(In case the voters decide against Tebow because he is an underclassman) (This will be the number of points from #1)

Note:

Part of the Gator Nation

My guess.....just enough!! :rolleyes:

Rules:

1 guess per team

Note:

Part of the Gator Nation

I believe that Tebow wins by 802 points

-13 and with that guess, off to class. Thanks for the cointest.

Ahhhh Tsun, :unsure: poor deluded soul... it appears that you have followers in your sad path of unbelief :ph34r: .

NOT MEEEE!!! :yikes:

Proud Dad of 7 future members of the Gator Nation (2 currently ANXIOUSLY :rolleyes: awaiting that acceptance letter!)

Ya'll have faith now. :unsure:

My WAG: 77 point spread. :unsure:

-13 and with that guess, off to class. Thanks for the cointest.

Ahhhh Tsun, :yikes: poor deluded soul... it appears that you have followers in your sad path of unbelief :unsure: .

NOT MEEEE!!! :ph34r:

Proud Dad of 7 future members of the Gator Nation (2 currently ANXIOUSLY :rolleyes: awaiting that acceptance letter!)

Ya'll have faith now. :unsure:

My WAG: 77 point spread. :ph34r:

+77 has already been guessed. FYI :unsure: