LOC Files on iPod Without a Mac?

I've been checking out various programs and found out that the MacCaching program allows users to move LOC and GPX files onto an iPod as an alternative to a PDA for paperless caching. This would be extraordinarily convenient for me, since I have an iPod but no PDA and would like to go paperless if I can do it with the hardware I've got. My issue is that I don't have a Mac, so I can't download MacCaching, and the most popular PC alternative, GSAK, doesn't appear to have this feature. Does anyone know of a workaround to get LOC files onto an iPod, using only a PC and PC-compatible software? Thanks.

I stumbled across how to do this last night. Link

This video shows step by step how to do it using GSAK. The video can take a few minutes to load. The only variance I had from the video was after the export was complete a command prompt screen popped up. If this happens do not "press any button" like it suggest, this will cause GSAK to freeze. Just exit out of the command prompt. It took a little fooling with to get it to come out correct, but if i can do it I'm sure you can. Let me know if you need any help with it.