Release notes 1/10/08

OpinioNate

We pushed out a small update today with the following fixes:

• Link to accept friend invite fixed in email notification
  • Included next year's date in dropdown list when creating a Pocket Query based on a route
  • Added acceptance of tomorrow's date to cache logging for folks living in the "future" (Australians etc.)
  • My Finds calendar functionality restored in profile
  • Fixed minor page layout bug on cache search pages that return zero results

That's all for now. Much of Joe's time has lately been occupied preparing the website for the release of the new Garmin Colorado. Now that those issues have been worked out we will have much more time to attack other bugs that have impacted your usage of the site. Look for further releases in the near future.

Please post to this thread if you notice any issues with the fixes listed above. Thanks! :grin:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that we have completely overhauled the Travel Bug maps as well. I think you'll enjoy these maps much more than the ones replaced!

Edited by OpinioNate

We pushed out a small update today with the following fixes:

[*]My Finds calendar functionality restored in profile

That's a pretty cool feature. I never knew it existed. :P

Can't find it.... got a link?

It's in the geocaches tab at the top of your profile.

Thanks for bringing that back. I always like to look at it every one in a while to see if I had been caching too much lately. :unsure:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that we have completely overhauled the Travel Bug maps as well. I think you'll enjoy these maps much more than the ones replaced!

Where are these maps?? or are they still in dev?

If you go to a TB page and look just above the logs you will see this Tracking History (3335202.8km ) View Map just click on the "View Map" it now opens with a google map :P

If you go to a TB page and look just above the logs you will see this Tracking History (3335202.8km ) View Map just click on the "View Map" it now opens with a google map :P

Thanks, I responded to the original thread for that bug already. We'll get it fixed asap.

If you go to a TB page and look just above the logs you will see this Tracking History (3335202.8km ) View Map just click on the "View Map" it now opens with a google map :D

There's a problem with it. It's not working right.... I tried going to the Google map of a number of TBs. They all open up to the same Google map of the middle of the ocean saying it is Travel Bug Map for OPERATION FLASHPOINT .

There's a problem with it. It's not working right.... I tried going to the Google map of a number of TBs. They all open up to the same Google map of the middle of the ocean saying it is Travel Bug Map for OPERATION FLASHPOINT .

I am also seeing this issue.