Sax Man's Campout

Team GPSaxophone

It's time to start making plans to attend the Highest Event in the Rockies!

Sax Man's Campout (5th annual) will be held July 3-6, 2008 in Cripple Creek, Colorado.

The Lost Burro campground sits at approximately 10,000 feet in elevation. We have room for tents and RV's, and this year we even have showers! :blink:

This is the campout event to attend in Colorado*. This year promises to be the best yet. Make your plans to attend now!

* Based on comments from previous events. Past results not a guarantee of future performance. Void where prohibited.

It's time to start making plans to attend the Highest Event in the Rockies!

Sax Man's Campout (5th annual) will be held July 3-6, 2008 in Cripple Creek, Colorado.

The Lost Burro campground sits at approximately 10,000 feet in elevation. We have room for tents and RV's, and this year we even have showers! :D

This is the campout event to attend in Colorado*. This year promises to be the best yet. Make your plans to attend now!

* Based on comments from previous events. Past results not a guarantee of future performance. Void where prohibited.

Ya got a lawyer writing your forum posts, Sax? :D

Got it marked and watched.

Hmmm. Showers....Trying to keep the crustiness down to a minimum, eh?

I hope to see a lot of "out-of-staters" attend!!

Here is the link to last years event.

I really don't think this will fit my summer schedule as I would like it to. But that is the way it goes.

Now what is this shower thing and the crusties, don't you know what you are to do with the wash and rinse water from the dishes when you camp.

Recycle, Recycle, or get some good perfume and a clothespin. Or eat lots of beans and who cares if you bathe or not.