Release Notes 2/07/08

OpinioNate

Today's update contains only two fixes, but one in particular should please a great many of you.

• Garmin Send to GPS now allows transfer of waypoints when two or more units are connected
  • Pocket Query generator overhauled to fix numerous problems when including/excluding attributes

That second bug was quite a bear to fix, but I believe we have it sorted now. Please try it out and let us know what you think.

More to come...

Today's update contains only two fixes, but one in particular should please a great many of you.

• Garmin Send to GPS now allows transfer of waypoints when two or more units are connected
  • Pocket Query generator overhauled to fix numerous problems when including/excluding attributes

That second bug was quite a bear to fix, but I believe we have it sorted now. Please try it out and let us know what you think.

More to come...

Search by country seems to be broken by the last update:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.asp...&submit3=GO

gives a (not so nice) errorpage

Forwarded my tests on. Excluding "NO" attributes (kid friendly not) generates error.

Something similar here.

I created queries that exclude Non-Winter-Friendly caches,

by date, within my province, and even though the preview gives

the expected result, with Winter-Friendly caches

as well as caches with no mention of Winter-Friendliness,

but the pocket queries are never generated.

Furthermore, when I go back to look at the settings of the PQs,

the exclusion of Non-Winter-Friendly caches is gone.

At least, I am glad to read you are working on this ling standing issue.

It is a huge improvement. Since the attribute selector was introduced in October of 2005, the include selections have been a little buggy. The exclude was introduced some time later and NEVER worked right, giving false numbers of returns and only 2 or 3 caches on each page of results (and duplicated some of the caches in the list).

So to say right now that the only thing that really appears to be not working in the SELECTION process is that excluding the "NOT" version of icons causes an error - and they're working on that.

I do agree however, that since there is a namespace for attributes in the GPX (at least according to a post from Jeremy eons ago) that it would be nice to include these in the GPX received from PQs. Then Clyde can write up a really good criteria selection device in GSAK. :bad: