Geo Coin find stats

trainlove

This is really a web site desire but I'm posting it here since I would a like all of you to stand behind me and ask for this feature.

All cache pages, since last May, have a graphical representation of find stats. I.E. It shows at a glance how many people have found it, how many didn't, how many notes there are and so on, such as:

efc8f664-f7ac-4f9b-b6d1-9fa47bc7b268.jpg

Why do absolutely no geocoin or travel bug pages show something similar? In this case I think it would be good to see at a glance that this bug is popular, that this bug stays in his owners pocket, that this bug has lots of notes written for it, that this bug moves around and also attends events (discoveries)...

I asked for this the day after the cache page thing happened and people agreed it would be nice.

This is really a web site desire but I'm posting it here since I would a like all of you to stand behind me and ask for this feature.

All cache pages, since last May, have a graphical representation of find stats. I.E. It shows at a glance how many people have found it, how many didn't, how many notes there are and so on, such as:

Why do absolutely no geocoin or travel bug pages show something similar? In this case I think it would be good to see at a glance that this bug is popular, that this bug stays in his owners pocket, that this bug has lots of notes written for it, that this bug moves around and also attends events (discoveries)...

I asked for this the day after the cache page thing happened and people agreed it would be nice.

Perhaps you should post that question here.

~J

I would post it there but then there would not be a swelling of support by the people of this forum who might never see it on the web site forum. I think I stated that clearly in my original post.

The people who frequent the geocoin forum are the people who would like to see this feature.

THe people who frequent the web site forum are the people who report bugs and so on, and also the ones who would eventually implement this feature.

I would post it there but then there would not be a swelling of support by the people of this forum who might never see it on the web site forum. I think I stated that clearly in my original post.

The people who frequent the geocoin forum are the people who would like to see this feature.

THe people who frequent the web site forum are the people who report bugs and so on, and also the ones who would eventually implement this feature.

I don't know. I don't care if they add it, but don't really care if they don't.

Sorry!

So, what you are saying is that you'd like it to tell us :

retreived

Discovered

grabbed

length of stay

. . . ?

Not exactly, my photo in post #1, with the words changed to reflect it being a bug and not a cache says exactly what I'd like to see.

And I also would like something somewhere on a bug page, similar to wording in GSAK, that says "You have already logged this travel bug".

Thread hijack:

In your image above for caches, I would like to see an icon for how many times the cache has been muggled. :):lol:

Thread hijack:

In your image above for caches, I would like to see an icon for how many times the cache has been muggled. :):)

Ah, well.

You probably can add up the Needs Maintenance, and the Needs Archive, and the Archive, and the Enable Listing icons and then divide by 4. But that last one is probably a better count of how many times it's been muggles.