From Virginia and going to post here!

KJcachers

Moving to the correct forum.
New England is the correct forum? Aren't we getting further from the mark here? :lol:

The reasoning is simple. Im suprised no one figured it out.

I made an oops. NE, New England its all the same to a guy from the west. :)

Edited by Michael

The Moderating team is aware of the issue from the three other threads about it from the past few weeks.

Future threads posted in the incorrect forum will be moved to the assigned forum.

Other than "look at me!", does this thread have a geocaching-related topic?

It's really more of a "look at you,Groundspeak" having the regional forum titles not even close to being accurate. Most people would consider the Northeast and New England as the same thing. A simple change from Northeast to Mid Atlantic would make things closer but then othe rpeople would say their state is in the wrong forum. It's your sandbox though so I am done with this topic. :)

The Moderating team is aware of the issue from the three other threads about it from the past few weeks.

Future threads posted in the incorrect forum will be moved to the assigned forum.

Other than "look at me!", does this thread have a geocaching-related topic?

So we are required to post only in the forum we are assigned to???

Never heard that rule before. BTW calling a true Virginian a Northeasterner is an insult.. notice the lack of a smilie face here.

Moving to the correct forum.
New England is the correct forum? Aren't we getting further from the mark here? :D

The reasoning is simple. Im suprised no one figured it out.

I made an oops. NE, New England its all the same to a guy from the west. :anicute:

That's the whole point.... NE and NE ARE the same. We should have either a Mid Atlantic or put VA into the SE.

Again, this really is an issue with the forum software and has nothing to do with geocaching in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, DC, and West Virginia.

The only people who can change the layout of the forums will never read it here. Your best bet would be to contact Groundspeak directly if you have problems with the function of the forums.