Add into private bookmark

Xsoft

Greeting.

Im trying to add some cache to bookmark and it end at another bookmard list.

Let me explain a bit. I have public and shared bookmark like Recommended folder. Then I have private bookmarks like FTF, TTF, STF. When Im trying to add one cache to TTF bookmark (chich is private), then it end at Recommended folder. I try this 4 times.

When I go to list of bookmark, then on Recommended (which have, I want to share this list with others

and Make this list public (show on bookmarked listings) then at corner I see (Bookmark it!

Enter Waypoint name to bookmark a cache listing) but at other lists no.

So Im unable to add some cache to bookamrk until this bookmark is not set as (Make this list public (show on bookmarked listings) no matter of set on/off (I want to share this list with others).

It the feature of gc.com of issue? Or when I want to add some cache to private, then I need to set bookmark list at public/show at cache, then add, then disable public setting.

Thanks

Right.

Ok. Today I tried to replicate problem and I thing that I find the problem. If you have multipile bookmark list (sets), then cache is ALWAYS stored at last edit bookmark list, no matter of what bookmark list you select at save dialog. (At page, when you type your comment witch choice of bookmark, is bookmark combobox ignored). You can try this if you select "-Select a list-" (1st choice).

Ok, some screenshots (taken before 5 minutes)

01.jpg

==

02.jpg

==

02b.jpg

==

03.jpg

==

03b.jpg

==

04.jpg

==