Colorado 300 cache in road route mode not arrow?

Look here for answers to Colorado questions. That's where this came from:

GC18.) Can I autoroute to a Geocache?

Yes. First make sure you have autorouting maps like City Navigator installed and selected and that you have the Guidance Method under Routing set to On Road. Normally switching to the Automotive profile will accomplish the later.

Then select Shortcuts->Where To?->Geocache->[geocache name]->Options->Go To Location. This will exit geocaching mode and put you into the standard waypoint/POI goto mode which will autoroute to the geocache.

Hi. I read that page and did what it said and it still shows the red arrow. When I select go to location when the red arrow and cache description is displayed it just goes to the map page with no go to destination. Any ideas???

Look here for answers to Colorado questions. That's where this came from:

GC18.) Can I autoroute to a Geocache?

Yes. First make sure you have autorouting maps like City Navigator installed and selected and that you have the Guidance Method under Routing set to On Road. Normally switching to the Automotive profile will accomplish the later.

Then select Shortcuts->Where To?->Geocache->[geocache name]->Options->Go To Location. This will exit geocaching mode and put you into the standard waypoint/POI goto mode which will autoroute to the geocache.

After spending four hours trying to autoroute to a cache, I got a reply from g-o-cashers to try 2.51 and it worked. I just received a replacement 400t today(time problems) and thought that v2.50 was the same as 2.51, and it is not. If you want to autoroute you must upgrade to 2.51. Thanks g-o-cashers.

Anniebananie