Wherigo Presentation

FoxFireX

Just got finished with a local event (Wannago Wherigo, GC18H6P) where I gave a brief presentation about what exactly Wherigo is to all local (and some not-so-local) folks who were interested. I think the furthest visitors we had were from Houston, about three hours away. Lots of folks wanted to get that shiny new icon, so we got everyone together for a breakfast and discussion, then headed out to the field to complete a Wherigo cache together.

In the process of setting this up, I put together a short Powerpoint presentation about Wherigo and how it interacts with Geocaching. In case anyone else might be considering a similar event, and may want a starting point for presentation material, I figured I'd post this. If the grand poobahs consider it a no-no, feel free to delete; otherwise, hopefully someone else out there might get some additional use out of the material. Cheers!

(Okay, can't find file upload, so here' s a link to the presentation on my site: http://www.furdaze.com/Wherigo/WannagoWherigoGeneric.ppt)

Edited by FoxFireX