Rules for changing container size

I have a micro that has been hidden for a few months now and it has gotten good reviews so far. I recently found a small Lock-N-Lock that I would like to place there instead to allow small trade items. This is the largest that I feel I could use in this spot. Do I just edit the listing and post a reviewer note? Will it have to be approved again? It will keep the same name and coordinates, just the larger container. Thanks ahead for responses.

I adopted 3 caches. Two of them were micros, one is now a small instead. I don't like micros, and don't search for them so I don't want to own any.

One of them is still a micro only because there is no place to hide a bigger one where it currently is. I keep meaning to go back and adjust the co-ords and replace it with a larger container/better hiding spot. Must do that soon.

After all, I thought the rule was only hide caches you'd like to find....

Be prepared that some (not all) of your previous finders may (or not) be somewhat irked that their precious find stats are forever changed and they can no longer claim to have found x number of size y caches with z terrain and difficulty.

But that shouldn't stop you from upgrading your cache. I've done it to one of mine and to one I adopted that had been listed a size too small.

Be prepared that some (not all) of your previous finders may (or not) be somewhat irked that their precious find stats are forever changed and they can no longer claim to have found x number of size y caches with z terrain and difficulty.

But that shouldn't stop you from upgrading your cache. I've done it to one of mine and to one I adopted that had been listed a size too small.

I considered the above, but then I realized that unless it's a very high terrain or difficulty, the 'grid fillers' will probably have many other candidates for that square in their grid.

OP, PLEASE upgrade the container so we can do some trading!