Welcome, TrailGators and maccamob!

hydnsek

Time for another meet-n-greet with visiting cachers! We are blessed to have two well-known cachers visiting us simultaneously: TrailGators and maccamob. TrailGators (aka Patrick) is a regular in the general forums and will be here on vacation with his family from Southern California. Maccamob (aka David and Mary) hail from Australia and are already here on their annual family/caching visit, eagerly awaiting the arrival of their grandson (any day now!).

So let's swap some stories over a beer or three at Red Hook Brewery in Woodinville on Monday, July 7, at 7:00 pm. (TrailGators and I will have just done the Iron Horse ride and APE cache.)

Let us know if you can join us!

Address: 14300 NE 145th St, Woodinville

Coords: N 47° 44.073 W 122° 08.991

(Sorry, I'm inside the two-week window for event postings, so no smileys, just smiles. :ph34r:)

Edited by hydnsek

Time for another meet-n-greet with visiting cachers! We are blessed to have two well-known cachers visiting us simultaneously: TrailGators and maccamob. TrailGators (aka Patrick) is a regular in the general forums and will be here on vacation with his family from Southern California. Maccamob (aka David and Mary) hail from Australia and are already here on their annual family/caching visit, eagerly awaiting the arrival of their grandson (any day now!).

So let's swap some stories over a beer or three at Red Hook Brewery in Woodinville on Monday, July 7, at 7:00 pm. (TrailGators and I will have just done the Iron Horse ride and APE cache.)

Let us know if you can join us!

Address: 14300 NE 145th St, Woodinville

Coords: N 47° 44.073 W 122° 08.991

(Sorry, I'm inside the two-week window for event postings, so no smileys, just smiles. ;))

Great! I count about 12 folks so far. Unfortunately, Red Hook doesn't take reservations during the summer, so we'll try to get there early and stake a claim on some real estate. If someone else beats us there, you're it. :D

Oh, great! Another FTF(s)* race! :D:lol:

*First to find seating

I might be able to make this. I see there are some faces I know and others I'd like to meet that have already said they are coming. If I come I will plan on riding my bike over from Canyon Park. I wouldn't be able to stay too long but it would be good to meet some more of the area cachers.

I'd love to meet everyone and chat with friends, but I'm having some health issues that will prevent me from attending this evening's festivities. Have a grand get-together, though! For you out-of-towners...welcome to Paradise!

Namaste'

That's too bad Tee. I wanted to see you and hear about your exploits in the tunnel!

It was a great time! Mary, let me know when your husband isn't around and we'll hold hands again. :P:ph34r:

I enjoyed meeting our out of town visitors old and new! And I enjoyed catching up with my friends! (The two aren't separate. :D )

Edited by TotemLake

Thanks to everyone who turned out to greet our caching cousins from California (TrailGators, kealia) and Australia (maccamob). I counted 19 folks at our cozy table at Red Hook. And you get acquainted quickly when you're cheek-to-cheek, so to speak! :P

Edited by hydnsek