just put out

puppyboy

i let out 7 travel bugs on the 20th of june. My question is a person picked up 2 of the bugs, one he has released, but the other he still has. What is the correct amount of time i should wait before emailing him and asking about the bug? I am new to this and just want to get somewhat of an idea as to what the proper amount of time is for something like this? Thank you in advance for your advice and help. PUPPYBOY.

Today is just two weeks, here is the FAQ where the two week etiquette is mentioned. Since they took two and have already dropped off one I wouldn't worry about it they will probably be dropping it soon. It is also a holiday weekend at least here in the US. They may have already placed it and not have access to a computer or other plans got in the way. Also at least in my area most new caches are micros and it can be hard to find a cache large and safe enough to drop trackables in.

Personally I try not to worry about it for at least three or four weeks. Sometimes I have been surprised by a huge jump, in miles when it is taken on a long trip.