Travel Bugs

Hi there,

A long time since I have posted, a lot of stuff has been happening in my life, most of it bad.

My reason for making this thread is to ask anyone that thinks that I have one of their travelbugs in my posession, could you please contact me via the email in my geocaching profile or post in this thread and I will endeavour to re-unite you with your travel bug.

I had hoped to return a lot sooner, however things haven't worked out the way they should.

I'm not going to make any promises or guarantees for when I'll be back, hopefully half way through 2009 or in 2010.

I look forward to catching up with familiar faces again sometime in the future.

Kind Regards

The Book Of Shadows.

Hi there,

A long time since I have posted, a lot of stuff has been happening in my life, most of it bad.

My reason for making this thread is to ask anyone that thinks that I have one of their travelbugs in my posession, could you please contact me via the email in my geocaching profile or post in this thread and I will endeavour to re-unite you with your travel bug.

I had hoped to return a lot sooner, however things haven't worked out the way they should.

I'm not going to make any promises or guarantees for when I'll be back, hopefully half way through 2009 or in 2010.

I look forward to catching up with familiar faces again sometime in the future.

Kind Regards

The Book Of Shadows.

As the majority of cachers do not read the forums is it not possible to put them all in a cache close to you or pass them on to a local cacher to redistribute?

I hope things start improving in your life to enable you to get back on track