Extreme Geocache

iwikepie

What is the most extreme geocache youv'e ever done or hidden?

Heres mine:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...1d-de4117b2d3f1

I should have a timer to see how long it is until Vinny makes a post.

Heehee, I beat Vinny... Here's mine, though I don't know if it counts as extreme. But it was tough, and long!...

Sionevil, I sneer at you. You would find the walk from your living room sofa to the kitchen refrigerator (filled with cheap American beer) tough and long!

:anibad:

:blink:

What is the most extreme geocache youv'e ever done or hidden?

Heres mine:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...1d-de4117b2d3f1

I should have a timer to see how long it is until Vinny makes a post.

Heehee, I beat Vinny... Here's mine, though I don't know if it counts as extreme. But it was tough, and long!...

Sionevil, I sneer at you. You would find the walk from your living room sofa to the kitchen refrigerator (filled with cheap American beer) tough and long!

Vinny, I mock you mercilessly. You wouldn't know a good American beer if you got hit over the head with it!

Besides, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. :ph34r:

Vinny, I mock you mercilessly. You wouldn't know a good American beer if you got hit over the head with it!

Besides, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. :anibad:

Well... probably because there is none...

But maybe I should leave here, before anyone notices so far I chickened out of every 5/5. 5/3 or 2/5 is the bravest I got so far. I am in awe... ;-)

T.

:(

Besides, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. :)

AAARRGGGHH! :blink:

First, the only worthwhile American beers are some of the microbrew beers (including Straub beer from st. Mary's, PA).

Next, I am FURIOUS that you revealed my parentage in a public forum! :ph34r: Shame on you! In fact, I am so enraged that I have put a curse you, despite the fact that placing curses on forum posters is expressly against forum rules and will surely get me banned! Here is your curse: from this moment forward, may you only be a mere mortal human, and may your reptoid reptilian shapeshifter identity, and abilities, be forever abolished and erased, without a trace. Hope you have lots of fun for the rest of your (short) life! :lol: