Best geocaching handheld for around $150

I am looking to upgrade my Magellan Explorist 400 for a newer handheld gps with a color screen. Was considering the Delorme PN-20($150 at amazon or walmart.com) or Garmin Vista HCx ($165 at walmart.com). Like the title says, this will primarily be used for geocaching, as I already have a Nuvi in my pickup. Please don't suggest a PN-40 or similarly (or higher) priced items, I have a budget. I understand there are superior products at higher price ranges, but I can't afford them at this time.

Thanks for any and all suggestions! Would like to have this before MOGA 2009.

I am looking to upgrade my Magellan Explorist 400 for a newer handheld gps with a color screen. Was considering the Delorme PN-20($150 at amazon or walmart.com) or Garmin Vista HCx ($165 at walmart.com). Like the title says, this will primarily be used for geocaching, as I already have a Nuvi in my pickup. Please don't suggest a PN-40 or similarly (or higher) priced items, I have a budget. I understand there are superior products at higher price ranges, but I can't afford them at this time.

Thanks for any and all suggestions! Would like to have this before MOGA 2009.

I'm curious about the same. Right now I am looking at Garmin eTrex Venture HC ($129.99) and Garmin eTrex Vista ($156.95).

I can't speak about the Delorme but I love my Vista HCx and that price is great, I paid $212 last January.

Good battery life, accurate and very readable, holds 1000 caches which was the reason I upgraded from the Cx.

Another reason I go with Garmin's is their support. They are unrivaled. I know many runner friends who have had their Forerunners replaced out of warranty no charge.

Now I've upgraded to an Oregon but I am keeping my Vista :(

Many cachers are favoring the paperless geocaching experience nowadays. The DeLorme PN-20 is the only GPSr that will provide that in the price range that you have specified. Everything needed for paperless caching is in the box, nothing else to buy.

Well, you talked me into it. Amazon has the Delorme PN-20 for $149.99. Everywhere I have looked it is over $200 unless it is refurbished. Even some of the refurbished units are more than the Amazon one, so I figured it was a good deal and impulse bought it.