how to download as GPX

mchaos

Ok, I got my self a megellan triton 400 for christmas. It supports GPX and has geocaching built in. So I don't need LOC files any more.

Here is my question. When you search for caches by zip code, then check boxes, how to download those as gpx?? It always comes up as a loc download.

Is there a preference some where I can make it give it to me as gpx?

Ok, I got my self a megellan triton 400 for christmas. It supports GPX and has geocaching built in. So I don't need LOC files any more.

Here is my question. When you search for caches by zip code, then check boxes, how to download those as gpx?? It always comes up as a loc download.

Is there a preference some where I can make it give it to me as gpx?

It called a Pocket Query. The only way to get a .gpx is to run a Pocket Query or download from the page directly. As you have discovered the search listing only downloads .loc files.

Jim

yes i know about pocket querys. Here is the problem. It was set for loc, so i have to wait a week before it will run again. how can I download them all in one file right now.

Create a new PQ with the same criteria and set it to run today (copy) - it will run within 5 minutes (typically) - no need to wait a week. Be sure to select GPX this time!