Is it just me, or?

jholly

No, not the arguments about state wide PQ's and such, but that the long delays and double posts have seemed to have gone away since the fourm was down a couple days ago. Maybe someone changed out my bong water with Tidy bowl. Perhaps the frog did some thing. OpinioNate?

Jim

A few days ago, we moved the forums to a much faster server hoping that would help some of the problems they've been having recently. Its nice to hear that it did.

There are still some major underlying issues with the forums, particularly with the search feature which can't be easily fixed. We have some longer term plans to migrate the forums to new software, but that won't be for a while, so hopefully this faster hardware will buy us some time.

:rolleyes: Elias

A few days ago, we moved the forums to a much faster server hoping that would help some of the problems they've been having recently. Its nice to hear that it did.

There are still some major underlying issues with the forums, particularly with the search feature which can't be easily fixed. We have some longer term plans to migrate the forums to new software, but that won't be for a while, so hopefully this faster hardware will buy us some time.

:rolleyes: Elias

Oh, maybe my bong water isn't blue. Thanks Elias for the efforts, it really does seem MUCH better to me.

Jim

Edited by jholly