Chinese Lantern

AtwellFamily

Wow!! Really nice coin, congratulations!! :laughing:

What does the chinese text say?

Howdy!

The Chinese on the "trackable at" side says "Strike while the iron is hot"

On the dragon side, it says "if a person has ambition, things will be accomplished".

They were the two Chinese proverbs I found that I thought fit in really well with geocaching. And if you like the red-and-gold coin, boy are you going to have your socks knocked off when you see Mike's other color combinations! : )

STOP IT!!!

I can't afford any more coins! Can't you make ugly coins that I don't HAVE to have???

Sorry, I was just kidding...

Mike, these are fantastic!!! I can't wait to see the other color combos that you have come up with for these coins. And I can't wait for them to go on sale either. I may have to eat peanut butter and jelly for a couple of weeks, but I WILL get some of these!!!

Wow!! Really nice coin, congratulations!! :P

What does the chinese text say?

Howdy!

The Chinese on the "trackable at" side says "Strike while the iron is hot"

On the dragon side, it says "if a person has ambition, things will be accomplished".

They were the two Chinese proverbs I found that I thought fit in really well with geocaching. And if you like the red-and-gold coin, boy are you going to have your socks knocked off when you see Mike's other color combinations! : )

Thanks for the translation! Can't wait to see the other colors :o When will the photos of those come in?

I love these lanterns! When I was a kid, I could never resist to touch them at the local chinese restaurants :laughing:

When we were travelling in China in 2007 we saw lots of 'real' chinese lanterns..

e1ec6855-46d7-4a37-bfda-f790b59de112.jpg

Did I miss the sale? There is nothing on the website.

nope!! never got put on the site yet? im still on standby

mabie the cacheaddict ate the reservations...lol

:)

I am going home at lunch to do some shipping and to update this page. I tried to do it Friday but didn't have access to internet at my location.

* Reservations are Open *

Chinese Lantern Reservations

The LE version is Gold and only 100 will be produced...ever!

I am trying something new to thank those who participate in reservations. The reservation proce will be $1 to $1.50 less than the regular price. I hope this drive more people to reservations while at the same time not having people reserve but not pay. We will see how this goes on this coin.

CacheAddict.com

Edited by CacheAddict.com

I made a reservation and then got an email stating my reservation for the "Flag Series Subscription" has been received. :D I never ordered the flag coins.

I went back in to look at my account order history and it only shows the reservation I made back in January.

Very confusing. How do I know if my correct reservation was received? :D

I made a reservation and then got an email stating my reservation for the "Flag Series Subscription" has been received. :D I never ordered the flag coins.

I went back in to look at my account order history and it only shows the reservation I made back in January.

You are ok. I fixed the autoresponse email.

You are ok. I fixed the autoresponse email.

Thanks for the response. I hate to be a PITA but could you please resend my auto-confirmation email?

I'm one of the coiners who got burned by another vendor and so now I'm keeping meticulous records of my reservations and purchases. I hope you understand and don't mind...

Thanks!

Reservations closing early. Order will go to mint this week!!!!

2ATF156-g-f.jpg2ATF156-s-f.jpg2ATF156-c-f.jpg2ATF156-bn-f.jpg

* Reservations are Open *

Chinese Lantern Reservations

The LE version is Gold and only 100 will be produced...ever!

I am trying something new to thank those who participate in reservations. The reservation proce will be $1 to $1.50 less than the regular price. I hope this drive more people to reservations while at the same time not having people reserve but not pay. We will see how this goes on this coin.

CacheAddict.com