A Sturdy Walk

Mad H@ter

As many will know we are emigrating to Bristol in the not too distant future and have decided to archive the majority of our caches as discussed here and here. We have however decided that our "A Sturdy Walk" series is worth saving as:

1) it is still popular and seems to be enjoyed

2) it is still a relatively young series and

3) is in an area of Oxfordshire that has not attracted many caches and its removal would leave a hole that might not get replaced.

So if anyone would like to adopt (and maintain :D) this series please do let me know. But before you jump in saying that you would like them, you should be aware that a number of them do need some maintenance now in the form of new logs, and unfortunately we are unlikely to be able to find the time to do this any time soon.

John

At 32 mile from home they are perhaps a little distant for me to perform any instant maintenance that would become necessary during their lifetime and......

Would probably be more suited to someone more local perhaps who has not set any caches of their own.

Having said that the location has potential as a stopover point suited to more distant cache seeking forreys which could combine some structured maintenance runs with caching in the area or beyond.

If no local cache teams respond in a week or two I will be willing to take them on.

Well John there seems to be little response on the three forums I view. B)

My offer at post#3 still stands.

As said in that post I'm willing to take them on but maintenance will have to be structured rather than quick dashes out as I do with my local caches. Should be able to respond within a couple of weeks in most cases though. :D

Still amazes me no one more local has responded :D