Incorrect informations on friend page

bazzol

Hi,

I noticed that the number of hidden caches is not correct in some friend entries. There are several guys (inclusive me) who have hidden more caches than displayed on the friends "teaser".

In some cases also the last online date is not correct. In one examle a user has logged a found in januar but the last online date is still displaying december.

Hi,

I noticed that the number of hidden caches is not correct in some friend entries. There are several guys (inclusive me) who have hidden more caches than displayed on the friends "teaser".

In some cases also the last online date is not correct. In one examle a user has logged a found in januar but the last online date is still displaying december.

Same problem with my friends :)

Actually it *is* accurate, in a way. It currently shows how many caches a person has hidden that are currently active (not archived) which I think is much more interesting than how many they have hidden that are now gone.

I think it would be more interesting to list how many caches a person has found that are currently active (not archived). Some of my friends are big numbers cachers and they find a lot of quick park and grab caches that tend to get archived sooner than a remote cache with a high terrain rating. My guess is a higher percentage of my finds are still active then are for their finds. My numbers might be more comparable to theirs if we only counted finds that are still active. :laughing::laughing:

Actually it *is* accurate, in a way. It currently shows how many caches a person has hidden that are currently active (not archived) which I think is much more interesting than how many they have hidden that are now gone.

We have one friend who does not use his caching name to sign in-container logs; he signs those with his given name. Of course, that's neither here nor there as pertains to this subject! BUT, he always hides with ficticious names, so none of his placements (active or archived) show up in the FRIENDS square. --CW

Nope that's not right.

I have one friend with 20 hidden & active caches, My Friends says 18. Another one has 11 hidden, and My Friends says 0

Nope, that's not right with the 11 hidden caches friend of mine.

He (they) have 7 tarditional, 2 multi and 2 mystery, but on the friends page it says 0?!

Was into the new "My Profile" editing page. The friends are there also, and it's the same problem on that page too.

Nope, that's not right with the 11 hidden caches friend of mine.

He (they) have 7 tarditional, 2 multi and 2 mystery, but on the friends page it says 0?!

Was into the new "My Profile" editing page. The friends are there also, and it's the same problem on that page too.

I think the idea is to just keep closing these threads by calling them duplicate issues - but nothing is being discussed about resolving this issue.