Would anyone enjoy making icons for me

webscouter.

Just an FYI, I have the same type "tabs" on my profile that are not working. So does Ranger Fox. You two guys are the only ones I know that use the "tabs". Do you know of others?

What kind of icons are you looking for?

actually anyone using lignumaqua's FindStatGen GSAK macro has non-functioning tabs.

Jim

Just an FYI, I have the same type "tabs" on my profile that are not working. So does Ranger Fox. You two guys are the only ones I know that use the "tabs". Do you know of others?

actually anyone using lignumaqua's FindStatGen GSAK macro has non-functioning tabs.

Jim

That's not the type of "tabs' we are talking about. Click on my name and you can see my profile with "tabs' toward the bottom.

Edited by Harwell5

I am looking for the following icons

32x32

*One for the first cache in each state/country/province etc. I really like the icon for the First Cache Plaque coins. The one that looks like a bucket with a 1 on it.

I would need three versions of this one. One in color for the caches I have found, one in gray for the caches I haven't found and one that would indicate an archived cache.

*One for the first cache in each state/country/province that I found. I was thinking about a laurel wreath kinda thing, or any other idea you can come up with.

*One for my favorite cache in each state/country/province. I was kinda thinking about a diamond of some sort.

*One for the Cache Across America caches.

I would need two different versions of this one. One in color, one in gray

*One for the Capital Challenge series. I was thinking on this one a quarter view of a capital building would work.

Again I need two versions of this one, one color one gray.

*And finally a 50 finds version. I really like the icon for the 100 finds coin but I want this to be purple.

I would love to have a purple ammo can with a 50 on it.

This would also need two versions, color and gray.

Too see what I am trying to achieve look at My Webpage

Also would you be inclined to click on the icon to see my logs? Would it make a difference if you couldn't see the name of the cache?

For reference my old profile looked like this

Jim

That's not the type of "tabs' we are talking about. Click on my name and you can see my profile with "tabs' toward the bottom.

well they don't look quite like yours, but they also don't function like yours.

Jim

maybe the reason your not getting much reply is because your asking for alot of icons made but your not offering anything for all the time spent or for the help? im just saying,, not trying to stir up a debate,,

mabie offer a few special coins to someone who may help you for incentave,, just an idea,, id help ya but im not very good for icons,,sorry... goodluck. :laughing:

Help is on the way. Below is a response to a PM I sent to OpinioNate about the "onclick" feature. Which they are actually trying to work out, so hold off on changing your page.

Nate,

I know you are real busy still with the new updates and I appreciate all the hard work you guys do, but I am hoping for some help through PM since I know that answering every post in the forum is difficult.

My public profile page is still not allowing the "onclick" feature for the <div> tag and no one can click on my tabs to see my info. The tabs are similar in fashion to the tabs you allow at the top of our profiles, but mine are not working.

I tried reloading everything again after deleting, saving and closing down, but the same problem still occurs. It will show correctly and "click" on the preview pane for my profile, it just won't do the same on my profile page. Ranger Fox's page and Webscouter.'s page are similar, but I am sure there are more.

Is there something on your "fix" end that would still allow this "onclick" feature for my tab clicks? If not, what can I do to keep the same type feature on my page so my info that I want to share won't cramp eyes by all being on one page?

Thank you and thank you for all your work,

Robert (Harwell5)

Hi Robert,

Raine has been working off and on all day trying to figure out why the onclick was affected by the change and is running into some brick walls. This is not just a case of flicking a switch I'm afraid. Tomorrow we're going to try to roll back some code that we think should fix the issue, so please check back then. Thanks.

-Nate

Hope this encourages you as it did me.

In case you missed it on the release notes page. The onclick feature has been fixed. See below for entire post.

The fix is made and it works in our testing environment, but I'm afraid it will not be deployed for a while. There is a concern that there are other untested fixes in the code branch in which this change was made that will be pushed out along with the onclick fix, and that opens us up to potentially breaking unrelated areas of the site.

Worst case scenario this fix is included in our March 10th release. Best case we get a stable build before then and can hotfix. I'm very sorry for getting your hopes up, but I was led to believe by the dev leader that it was ready to be pushed out yesterday. I'm only finding out this is not the case today. Please either save your profile code in a text file or just don't make any changes until we can push out the fix.

Thanks for bearing with us.