Garmin Legend HCx

I have a Garmin Legend HCX GPS Unit that I am wanting to sell.

It is like new and in excellent condition. Selling because I bought another GPS and don't need this one any longer.

Description from the Box:

On the road, on the trail, or anywhere off the beaten path - Garmin's enhanced eTrex Legend HCx is your personal guide to adventure. This compact color handheld accepts preprogrammed microSD cards for adding additional optional maps on the go. The high-sensitivity GPS receiver holds signal in heavy foliage or deep canyons.

*Stores 1000 waypoints and 50 routes

*Weighs only 5.5 Ounces

*Up to 25 hours (typical use) on two AA Batteries

*Internal Patch Antenna

*4-way cursor for smooth, one-hand operation

*high-resolution TFT Color display

*rugged, water proof case.

Still have box for it, and included in box is the eTrex Legend HCX GPS Unit, Mapsource Trip and Waypoint Manager Software, USB Cable, Wrist Strap, Owner's Manual, Quick Start Guide, and I also have a quick release Carabiner Button Clip.

Also already have 512mb MicroSD Card in Unit with large selection of topo maps including all on Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and parts of southern Indiana.

Asking price for unit is $175. Leave a message or send me a PM on here for more info on the unit.

Smallpic.jpg