eTrex Legend

BBH

Like new eTrex Legend. This was my back up unit. Unit appears and functions as new. I will sell for $80 shipped. Paypal gladly accepted with no fees. Please e-mail me for info or pics.

Thanks,

Brian

bb.huber@gmail.com

PM'd a question!

Like new eTrex Legend. This was my back up unit. Unit appears and functions as new. I will sell for $80 shipped. Paypal gladly accepted with no fees. Please e-mail me for info or pics.

Thanks,

Brian

bb.huber@gmail.com

PM'd a question!

No pm was received. please resend, or e-mail me at bb.huber@gmail.com

Hi, Do you still have this unit? Does it come with the cable to hook up to a pc? Also which Etrex Legend is this (model number, letters after the name etc...)

Thanks

Lassen :(

Unit is still available.

This is the Base Blue Etrex Legend. NOT the H or HCX model.

**for quickest replies, please e-mail me at bb.huber@gmail.com with questions. I do not always have access to this forum.

Edited by BBH

Hi, Do you still have this unit? Does it come with the cable to hook up to a pc? Also which Etrex Legend is this (model number, letters after the name etc...)

Thanks

Lassen :(

Sorry, I neglected to mention that it does come with a cable to hook up to a PC. It also includes box, manuals, and wrist strap.

Thanks

Lassen :)

Sorry, I neglected to mention that it does come with a cable to hook up to a PC. It also includes box, manuals, and wrist strap.

To avoid any confusion as to which model this is, here is the link to it on Garmin.

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=145&pID=173

cf-lg.jpg

Lets try this one more time for $70 shipped. and I'll eat paypal fees.

Please remember to e-mail me at bb.huber@gmail.com if you would like this. I have more access to e-mail than here, but feel free to post here as well.