Scheduling new cache publication

I am looking to place the first 5/6 caches in a series along a stretch of scenic canal near my home.

We have several FTF hounds in the area and this 5/6 caches over about 3/4 miles of canal could very easily be FTF'd by one person in a couple of hours if they wanted to. Wanting to mix things up a bit I thought if I got all the caches in place and ok'd by the reviewer is there any way for the local reviewer (Deciangi) to schedule the caches to release at specific times without him/her having to be at their computer to press the button (I know they actually have a life).

I was thinking posting one per day but at different times of the day (2am, 8am, 3pm, 7pm, midnight) or something like that to try and get different people to FTF each one. I realise that if someone wanted to they could still FTF every single one but at least I would have made it hard for them. Also by publishing them is fairly rapid succession they will all be out in less than a week and the people who aren't looking for FTF will probably not go till they are all out and can do them all in one nice walk, I would be irritated if I went somewhere for a new cache and then got a notification the next day that another cache half a mile away had just been released and I had to go back.

I had a fantastic day of cacheing near my mums house on sunday and found some AMAZING caches and want to put what I have learnt into practice. My 5 or 6 caches will be a mix of evil camo nanos and easier smalls and regs to keep people on their toes.

Thanks, Kim

didn't actually want to bother them till I get the caches nearer to ready and pick out the exact locations.

I am thinking it must be possible as events often have specially released caches and I am sure reviewers don't want to have to make appointments to be at their maching to publish the caches.

No, there is no automated process for timed publication. Work with your reviewer, as others have said. If the time schedule is not convenient, with advance notice another reviewer can be enlisted to step in and help. We live in many time zones around the world, and we are happy to help with reasonable requests.