PQ Ran, but no email

Mif425

As the topic says.

it shows as ran, but I have not received the email with the PQ. Its a yahoo email address.

Is there a way to re-send a query? I want to go caching paperless today!

To answer the question, I don't think there is any way to do that. The problem is the Yahoo address and the email was probably sent and either blocked or throttled by Yahoo. The best way around that problem is to not use a Yahoo address. Gmail has not had any problems and that is also free.

To answer the question, I don't think there is any way to do that. The problem is the Yahoo address and the email was probably sent and either blocked or throttled by Yahoo. The best way around that problem is to not use a Yahoo address. Gmail has not had any problems and that is also free.

I am having the same problem today and I use a gmail account. I also tried an alternate address with no luck. Actually, out of three requests since early this morning (eastern time), only one ran and I never received it.

Dennis

I am having the same problem today and I use a gmail account. I also tried an alternate address with no luck. Actually, out of three requests since early this morning (eastern time), only one ran and I never received it.

This site is running like molasses at times, also, particularly the forums.

Dennis

I use hotmail, and am experiencing the same issue, but fortunately my queries are for tomorrow and Sundays caching. :-D

So I am thinking it is a GC.com issue - BUT then again the service and website is awesome, so when they have these hiccups, all it does is remind me how addicted/obsessed I am :-D

and yes I am aware that something similar happened about a month ago.... but I still stand behind my statement.

Dennis

I received my regular Friday PQs this morning without any trouble to my gmail account.

See earlier topic . There is a problem with some email servers bouncing GC emails and another problem with emails being sent (and now being ran). I would bet TPTB stopped running more PQs until they could figure out why it seems PQs are now not going out at all.