GPS External Antenna Repair

Does anyone know where to find a 90 deg MCX connector or a place to have one replaced on my Garmin 27C external antenna?

I also have a 25C antenna, in good shape, so I'm not in a real bind, but surely just the MCX connector on the 27 can be replaced. (and I'll probably shorten the cable too).

Several thousand miles of trail mapping, with numerous snags on tree limbs,etc, have wiped out several of the little spring "fingers" on the connector. Now it no longer fits tightly.

Does anyone know where to find a 90 deg MCX connector or a place to have one replaced on my Garmin 27C external antenna?

I also have a 25C antenna, in good shape, so I'm not in a real bind, but surely just the MCX connector on the 27 can be replaced. (and I'll probably shorten the cable too).

Several thousand miles of trail mapping, with numerous snags on tree limbs,etc, have wiped out several of the little spring "fingers" on the connector. Now it no longer fits tightly.

Well, a google search brings up several online vendors with a 90 deg MCX but the lowest price I saw without a minimum $25 order was about $11.

Another option would be this Gilsson antenna http://www.sureneeds.com/mcx1m09b090awm.html

Some say it's just as good or better than the Garmin and it's only about $20.