Colorado Columbine

CacheAddict.com

This coin attempts to capture both of colorful Colorado’s finest in one small package, the Rocky Mountain Columbine and Maroon Bells. Also known as the Colorado Blue Columbine, this state flower is usually found above an elevation of 10,000 feet in tranquil sub-alpine valleys or meadows. The Maroon Bells are often noted as the ‘most photographed’ of Colorado’s many 14,000 foot peaks; and from the shores of Maroon Lake their beauty is unrivaled! Allow this trackable gem to travel cache-to-cache sharing Colorado’s best, or hold it close and safe on the front page of your prized collection.

2ATF168-ag-f.jpg2ATF168-ag-b.jpg

2ATF168-as-f.jpg2ATF168-as-b.jpg

* Purple enamel not as pictured, this will be the enamel color.

translucent21.jpg

• Size: 32mm or 1.25"
  • Editions: Antique Gold, Antique Silver
  • Designed By: climbstuff
  • Trackable: www.geocaching.com
  • Special Features: 3D an back
  • Icon: *When sales reach 250 2ATTF168i32.jpg

* Shipping & Handling to US & Canada - $3.99 for the first two coins, $.25 each additional

($1.50/order more for international orders)

Reservations

I like them! Very nice! Any discounts for 5 or 10 packs? Any LE's coming? Thanks!

Discounts for 5 or 10???? A 1.25" coin for $7.50 is almost a $3-2 discount already. But just in case that is not enough...

Orders of 12 or more will get FREE shipping.

Any Colorado order can get free pick-up. Just let me know.

Hope this intices a few people to by some extras. :laughing:

I like them! Very nice! Any discounts for 5 or 10 packs? Any LE's coming? Thanks!

Discounts for 5 or 10???? A 1.25" coin for $7.50 is almost a $3-2 discount already. But just in case that is not enough...

Orders of 12 or more will get FREE shipping.

Any Colorado order can get free pick-up. Just let me know.

Hope this intices a few people to by some extras. :laughing:

ID LIKE TO SWOOP IN ON THAT FREE PICK UP..LOL :laughing::laughing: LUNCH..?

I ordered 2 sets , I like to give the Colorado coins as gifts.

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

Ditto on that, love 'em!

Maybe something for colorado natives/residents? :laughing:

Thanks for your interest, we are thinking about a LE, but probably not this year. The antiqued colors cause the back of the coin to really pop out at you!

and... sorry about the color change! We decided to switch to the blue-lavendar color because it more closely resembles the Colorado Blue Columbine!

Is there any signifigance to the timing of this coin release??

No. They were actually suppose to be on sale with the Butterfly Suncatchers but had issues with enamel color and some other items.

Looks like just an unfortunate coincidence then.

what is unfortunate about it and what is the coincidence..??

Just an unfortunate coincidince that the "Colorado Columbine" coin was announced the day after the 10th anniversary of the massacre at Columbine High School in Littleton, CO. When I first saw the name I instantly thought it was another Coin with a cause(memorial/fund raiser etc.), but since it isn't I started to wonder if there was some signifigance to announcing it so close to a date that would have those words in many minds already. I guess not, just coincidental.

Just an unfortunate coincidince that the "Colorado Columbine" coin was announced the day after the 10th anniversary of the massacre at Columbine High School in Littleton, CO. When I first saw the name I instantly thought it was another Coin with a cause(memorial/fund raiser etc.), but since it isn't I started to wonder if there was some signifigance to announcing it so close to a date that would have those words in many minds already. I guess not, just coincidental.

I was thinking about the High School, also. Beautiful coins !

awww I did not think about it & i try to not remember, i lost a very good friend in that mess!! and theres still alot of what really happened that day, that i dont wanna think about. :)

Beautiful.

Here in Maine we have the Wild Columbine, Red with Yellow inside. They are all over our property and we planted them in our garden along with our Mauve colored Columbine and my sis in law is sending me some seeds from her Virgin White Columbine.

If anyone in the US would like some seeds from the Red and Yellow Columbine, let me know as they are starting to go to seed now.

Opalsns

I was just thinking about these coins today. Does anyone know anything about when they will be available?

Invoices should go out in the next day or so. I was hping to have another coin in at the same time so I could invoice and ship them together. they are due to ship from teh mint today. If I get confirmation invoices for both will be sent.