Total Finds on My Caches

Cobra67

I was thinking it would be interesting to compare the number of finds I have to the total number of times others have found the caches I own. The only way I can think to do that is to go through the caches I own and manually total the finds. That's not really a problem, since I only own 16. But is anyone aware of an easier, quicker, or more elegant way of determining the total number of finds?

Nope - unless you gather them all into GSAK with all of the logs - somehow. (I am certain there is a macro to do just that but it probably violates the TOU.)
In which way would that violate the TOU?
The prohibition against data scraping. The downloadable GPX file only have a few logs (last 5 for pocket queries, last 20 for clicking the download button on the cache page). So unless you've been downloading the logs since you started the cache and saving them in GSAK, I can't think of a way to automatically get all the logs without using a data scraper of some kind.

Maybe "view all logs", then copy-n-paste everything into some application that can parse the different logs?

Or you could just look at the total (next to the :D) just above the first log...

GSAK macro does just what you are looking for. AddLogs is the macro. It only downloads all of the logs for one cache at a time. Once you get that, use the FindStatGen macro. One of it's modules does the analysis. See my profile - near the bottom of the stats.

THIS IS THE TRUE WAY, PADAWAN.