How many goat farmers geocache

Imagine my surprise when I saw that this topic was not started by Vinny.

There was a goat farmer in the City I grew up in. That's right, I said City. He remained farming goats until his death in the mid-70's. There are many businesses on the former site of his goat farm. There are not one, but two lame parking lot micros on the site of his goat farm.

Hey, on topic right? Give me that.

875d258a-1fe0-434d-98d5-8b34ef9c80a2.jpg

OMG! :D Those goats are trampling the wildflowers. They're creating carnage in the delicate sub-arctic tundra! Keep this up and it will mean an end to goating forever!!

Oh... sorry. Back OT... I think the answer is 5.

I can't believe your post, you have to be kidding.
Imagine my surprise when I saw that this topic was not started by Vinny.

Same thought here.

OMG! :D Those goats are trampling the wildflowers. They're creating carnage in the delicate sub-arctic tundra! Keep this up and it will mean an end to goating forever!!

Why? Those goats should be to, erm, goat around the way they want to. They're only being goats and it is all within the goating guidelines.

Sorry, don't really have anything on topic to contribute. There's a place a few miles from my house that sells goats (or at least, have a "Goats for sale" sign outside) so if anyone living in the Bay Area wants to get some, it is a N 37 30.918 W 121 56.345.

I use to be a member of NSA (National Sheep Association) until I was forced to resign for ‘actions not becoming of a herder’. I guess that is about as relevant as the other post you referred to.

Why am I not surprised. There's a cache not too far from both of us at a dairy farm (Eggcellent Cache) and I've own one just across the road from a Buffalo farm.

OMG! :) Those goats are trampling the wildflowers. They're creating carnage in the delicate sub-arctic tundra! Keep this up and it will mean an end to goating forever!!

Oddly enough, those are my goats and they have permission to create all that carnage, so reporting me to the reviewers is unnecesary! :D

I believe the answer is 42, but I don't have geochecker installed!

Oddly enough, those are my goats...<snip>

ummm No. Those are my goats.

It really is irrelevant who's goats those are... permission or not, this is all about appearance. Look at the impression those goats would make to anyone considering allowing goats to herd on THEIR land. There may not be any more geocaching pastures out there if this continues.

OMG! :) Those goats are trampling the wildflowers. They're creating carnage in the delicate sub-arctic tundra! Keep this up and it will mean an end to goating forever!!

Oh pshaw, ya'll are such kidders, everyone knows those are Vinnie's goats. Notice the wary look in their eyes? :D

Anyhoo, there was an old boy on Survivor a while back who raised goats, didn't I read in here somewhere that he tried his hand at geocaching? I think he did.

I used to be irrationally repulsed by the idea of goat cheese. Then I tried some. Now I am rationally repulsed by it. In convincing myself to try it, I told myself, "It's not going to taste like a goat, you fool." Well, it turns out, it tasted exactly like I imagine a goat would taste like.

Edited by Dinoprophet

...Sorry, don't really have anything on topic to contribute. There's a place a few miles from my house that sells goats (or at least, have a "Goats for sale" sign outside) so if anyone living in the Bay Area wants to get some, it is a N 37 30.918 W 121 56.345.

Do they fit neatly into a cache box? ... if they fold their legs in neatly? :D

Is this the first hesitant, flickering flame of GoatCaching I see before me? MrsB.

goat-14453.jpg

I used to be irrationally repulsed by the idea of goat cheese. Then I tried some. Now I am rationally repulsed by it. In convincing myself to try it, I told myself, "It's not going to taste like a goat, you fool." Well, it turns out, it tasted exactly like I imagine a goat would taste like.

:P :P

Oh, my sides hurt after reading this. After I clicked on "reply", I re-read it and laughed just as hard again. You, sir, are extremely witty. TFTLaugh!

'Goose

This has been a wonderful thread so far. I'm sorry that I have nothing witty to add. I did own a goat once, and enjoyed being the owner of a goat. My neighbor raises goats and sheep, and sometimes I'll walk down the road in the early dawn and visit the billy goats and nanny goats and little lambs eating ivy.

My puppy herds imaginary goats.

As I often say, I require one really good laugh every day to keep my mental and emotional health in balance. This thread, and especially this quote, delivered the goods. :P