Feature Request: Additional Bookmark Icon

WVRadar

I bookmark caches that I plan on completing. I have a Pocket Query set up to show these "To Do" list caches. When I click on the map preview of the Pocket Query, Smiley Faces are shown for the ones I've completed, and the type of cache is shown for the ones I haven't. I'd like to see a Didn't Find It icon on the caches I've searched for but haven't found.

I bookmark caches that I plan on completing. I have a Pocket Query set up to show these "To Do" list caches. When I click on the map preview of the Pocket Query, Smiley Faces are shown for the ones I've completed, and the type of cache is shown for the ones I haven't. I'd like to see a Didn't Find It icon on the caches I've searched for but haven't found.

This is an idea that I like and was thinking on suggesting. I would rather it be not just for PQs though. Any time you got to the "Map" page I would want it to show if you have logged a DNF, Note, Needs Maintenance, or needs archived log against the specific cache. There would have to be a order of presidence for the icons, something like; Find, DNF, Needs Archived, Needs Maint, Write note, Will attend. Whatever the highest icon is it would show on the map page.

Or perhaps in the bubble would show what logs you have logged against the cache if any in a tab in the bubble simular to the trackables, but only if you have logged something against the cache.

I would prefer the first option instead of the second, but I do not know the feasability of either option. It seems to me that many people would like to be able to see what caches they have made an attemp on and logged a DNF. This should all be a optional view, selectable in the check block box to the right of the map.

I have to ask. If your bookmark is for caches you plan to complete why does it have caches you have already found? I do like the idea for an icon that indicates you have a DNF on a cache. I always have a special bit of motivation to go find caches I have DNFd.

I have to ask. If your bookmark is for caches you plan to complete why does it have caches you have already found? I do like the idea for an icon that indicates you have a DNF on a cache. I always have a special bit of motivation to go find caches I have DNFd.

I usually remove the cache from the list after it has been found again. Mainly do this to see if a travel bug I've dropped in the cache is moved.