Gardengorilla Goes Bush

gardengorilla

After a long time in the dreaming and a surprisingly short time in the making, thanks to Helen and Chris at Landsharkz, I am pleased and excited to announce my very first personal...Gardengorilla Goes Bush

The coin has a definite Australian flair, with a nod to Aboriginal Dreamtime art. It tells the story of some of my caching experiences in Australia.

snippet.jpg

Size: 45mm x 3.0mm thickness.

Colours: 5 + 13. Printing 2+1.

Trackable at geocaching.com stamped on coin edge.

Qty: 250 pcs total.

Icon

50 antique copper

50 polished nickel

38 black nickel

12 raised black nickel and recessed polished nickel

It is set to ship (fingers crossed) from Hong Kong to me on August 10...Wish me luck!

I will be doing trades of personals...all those personals that are trade only that I have missed out on! And I will of course be selling some, not sure of the pricing yet and if I have to adjust my paypal account in order to do this.

A Landsharkz only version is also being made so stay tuned!

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

hummm i was just play'n a vampire game it looks like the spiders that were killing me!

Spiders - Okay.

Ticks - Bernice, those had better not be ticks on your coin. I HATE ticks.

Would rather meet a bear on the trail than a tick.

Nasty little things. :laughing:

Later mate.

Yup, they are ticks :anitongue: I don't like them either....

Ok, here's the other side.....

otherside.jpg

Congrats on the coin! Although I am more likely to do an "interesting dance" should I see a tick (city girl learning to love the wilderness and all ... :laughing: and I am doing better, I don't scream anymore. I now do the get it off me, get it off me dance in a calm and rational manner :laughing: ) I believe I can make an exception by oooooing and awwwwing over this one. I look forward to seeing the entire coin. :anitongue:

Sorry Everyone, still no pictures BUT today is August 10....shipping day! :wub:;)

I feel like a cointest, does everyone feel like a cointest?

The coiner who guesses the date and time of arrival of these babies....(hmmm maybe weight too?) will get the very first Gardengorilla Gone Bush geocoin sent out.

You have until they get here to post, one post per person please..

Good Luck!