Is this planned?

Rhialto

With the Geocaching for iTouch application I no more print every single cache I plan to visit on a trip, now I simply print screenshot like this one :

clipboard08.png

This way I can write a few notes next to each one when in the field... but like I wrote up here ^^, I'd like to get rid of the overflow bar and have more caches listed since the space is there.

Thank you.

With the Geocaching for iTouch application I no more print every single cache I plan to visit on a trip, now I simply print screenshot like this one :

(Image deleted)

This way I can write a few notes next to each one when in the field... but like I wrote up here ^^, I'd like to get rid of the overflow bar and have more caches listed since the space is there.

Thank you.

There is a small grey bar with a black/dark grey arrow on the right side of the map. It expands the map or shrinks it depending on when you click it. The cache names on the right side bar will disapear as soon as you click it.

Is this the answer you are looking for? It seems as though it is already been thought of.

Thank you.

I missunderstood the meaning of the request on this. I thought tha you wanted to get rid of the list of caches. I'll second a request to allow the cache box expand down to allow to be even with bottom of the map. Not a bad idea as long as it is not always a long box and instead conforms to the length of the map image.

I'll second a request to allow the cache box expand down to allow to be even with bottom of the map.

Exactly what I mean, sorry if it wasn't clear. My screen is large enough to use the big map and I would like the list of cache to also expand and in some occasion get rid of the overflow bar.

Hopefully it will be added in a future update.

Sorry for late reply, was on a 3 days camping trip.

Do we know if it has been added to a 'todo' list or something?

I mean does my suggestion make sense to the development team?

We won't hear if it is or is not going to happen unless it is a major issue, and then we do not hear a date due to potential logistical issues of implementing it. Perhaps it will happen in a future update in the next couple months, but we will most likely not know anything for certain.

MYater

Oh well... it's nice to get an ack sometimes. Something like 'you are right, we (programmers) never noticed this so thanks for the suggestion'.

I'm just about to ask another question. I will probably get some reply from users but again not sure I will hear from GS.