Geo-Trading Cards

GeoLobo

Bluegirl and I have now created 5 Signature Trading Cards. We are looking for others who might have done the same and would be willing to trade.

Bluegirl's Golden Ammo Can

bluegirl_1000th_geocache.jpg

GeoLobo's Golden Ammo Can

GeoLobos_1000th_geocache.jpg

Blueline Geocachers - Ammo Can

bluelinegeocachers_tradingcards.jpg

Bluegirl - 2008 - Topo Map

bluegirl_both_Sides.jpg

GeoLobo - 2008 - Topo Map

geolobo_both_Sides.jpg

Is there an organization that prints these or are these printed by talented technical geocachers.?

Yes, there are places that professionally print them. If you contact me directly, i will give you the details. I dont believe GC will allow me to post the info here.

....and no, it is not me or anyone i am affiliated with. Its a company that does professional cards for police, firemen, sports teams, etc

really cause 500.00 trading cards cost me 90.00. Try getting a quote for 500 geocoins for that price. thats 0.18 cents a piece.

I meant in terms of wanting to create a series of cards. I don't do signature items so one design wouldn't do ME any good. But having a series of cards, containing something like top caches or cachers, would be sweet. That's where I was headed with the spendy comment.

really cause 500.00 trading cards cost me 90.00. Try getting a quote for 500 geocoins for that price. thats 0.18 cents a piece.

I meant in terms of wanting to create a series of cards. I don't do signature items so one design wouldn't do ME any good. But having a series of cards, containing something like top caches or cachers, would be sweet. That's where I was headed with the spendy comment.

So, lets say you did 250 cars at 80.00 / 250.

You made 5 diff cards.

totalling 1000 cards.

thats still only 400.00 for a 5 card set.

Let me see someone create geocoins for that amount.

Granted, you can't compare geocoins and trading cards, but i think its a darn good deal for the amount of money.

I useually make a card or a set of cards each year. (usually get 1000 cards) I just made my sixth one, and im already preparing the layout for what the 2011 card might be. I even thought about doing another card before the year ends. I wanted to do a 10 year anniversary card. <smile>

BTW, mine come with the little platic sleeve covers as well. I usually place them in the log book, in the ziplock bag of the cache container. If their is no ziplock, i don't leave cards. I have dropped thousands of my cards in caches in NY, PA, NJ, MA, FL, and evem some in Canada

Im thinking of putting together a couple of travel bug sets to send on their way as well

Anyway, if anyone ever decides to make any cards and wanna trade, let me know

thanks