Hooray for DeLorme's Cache Register

I was struggling with Topo 8 giving me fits on my GPX management and the GSAK software wasn't intuitive enough for me and frankly did lots of stuff I don't want or need. Saw a reference to Cache Register in another post and checked it out. Holy cow - it's perfect. Clean, easy and fast - just the way I like it. It's able to automatically grab my latest PQs and import them with no middleman downloading or mess. It can open a page with all my finds and let me knock out some descriptions easy as pie. This is what cache software should be like! Thanks DeLorme! Best $10 ever spent (on Geocaching).

I was struggling with Topo 8 giving me fits on my GPX management and the GSAK software wasn't intuitive enough for me and frankly did lots of stuff I don't want or need. Saw a reference to Cache Register in another post and checked it out. Holy cow - it's perfect. Clean, easy and fast - just the way I like it. It's able to automatically grab my latest PQs and import them with no middleman downloading or mess. It can open a page with all my finds and let me knock out some descriptions easy as pie. This is what cache software should be like! Thanks DeLorme! Best $10 ever spent (on Geocaching).

And there's a Mac Dashboard widget version too! :rolleyes:

If on Windows and it gobbles up all your processor cycles close it out in system tray

and restart it. Not a widespread occurrence, but has been known to happen.

Seems to behave after cycling on/off once.

Norm