TB page bug?

sTeamTraen

Have a look at this TB page.

Look at the "grabs" on 11/4/2009 (one grab) and 10/31/2009 (two grabs). In each case, someone else has retrieved the TB from a cache, and then the TB was grabbed from them. I would have expected it to say "grabbed it", or possible "grabbed it from <current holder>".

Also, the e-mail which I received when each "grab" took place, said:

<grabber> grabbed Etiquette (Travel Bug Dog Tag) from

and then stopped abruptly. There was nothing after "from".

We have a plan to fix these insensible "grab" logs, hopefully for the next release.

Will that fix also address the fact that when you grab a TB from another cacher it fills in a more or less random cache name (it seems to be always a cache that the TB has visited, but not neccesessarily the latest one)?

Examples for these can be found under my son's TB Percy

What is rather interesting is also that the "grabbed from" logs on the main TB page get filled in with different cache names than the logs on the "View Map" page.

Examples:

Main page:

8/9/2009 SillyMoose grabbed Percy from Daniel besucht OmaOpa (should have been from "beabird")

3/22/2010 SillyMoose grabbed Percy from Dubai Fountain (should have been from "VerrueckteFrau)

4/7/2010 BAT1800 grabbed Percy from Dubai Fountain (should have been from "SillyMoose")

Map page for the same logs:

8/9/2009 SillyMoose grabbed Percy (Travel Bug Dog Tag) from Mission Steps (Canterbury)

3/22/2010 SillyMoose grabbed Percy (Travel Bug Dog Tag) from stroll through the park

4/7/2010 BAT1800 grabbed Percy (Travel Bug Dog Tag) from stroll through the park

We have a plan to fix these insensible "grab" logs, hopefully for the next release.

Nate, pardon my lack of insight in your software release schedule, but when you say "next release" is that a hotfix or is that a next major update to the website ALA Next Month?