Pay it Forward Geocoin Adoptions

Tennessee Jed

Because a similar thread was very popular for a few days, I thought I would begin another one. The intent of this thread is to continue through the holidays but it can continue as long as it survives.

The premise is that those who have extra activated geocoins that may be doubles, coins that are no longer wanted, coins that will not sell or released coins someone does not want to keep track of, etc... For whatever reason, adopt them to someone who wants to see their own coin travel.

All you have to do is adopt the coin to someone in this thread who wants one and release it yourself. If this thread survives individuals can always participate and maybe companies that have extra coins with a certain prefix can also join.

To start this out I will donate the first twenty coins then maybe someone can donate a few more.

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Yes! Why not??? I would love that too! I do not know if I am qualified! :)

I like seeing coins travel! My coins or the coins that belong to others but passed from my hands and helped them travel a little!

Since my wallet limits are low, (this year too low :laughing: ), If I am allowed, I would love to adopt some coins! :)

Because a similar thread was very popular for a few days, I thought I would begin another one. The intent of this thread is to continue through the holidays but it can continue as long as it survives.

The premise is that those who have extra activated geocoins that may be doubles, coins that are no longer wanted, coins that will not sell or released coins someone does not want to keep track of, etc... For whatever reason, adopt them to someone who wants to see their own coin travel.

All you have to do is adopt the coin to someone in this thread who wants one and release it yourself. If this thread survives individuals can always participate and maybe companies that have extra coins with a certain prefix can also join.

To start this out I will donate the first twenty coins then maybe someone can donate a few more.

I would like to have one!!! elisa of georeynozos

Edited by georeynozos

I would love to adopt a coin or 2 and I know I have a few I could adopt out and release. I will get a list of coins up for adoption listed here before the weekend is out. If you see a coin on the list you want to see travel and would like it adopted to you, let me know.

Edited by Sparticus06

Here is the latest list

1. tekkguy

2. zoesbrother

3. pumpkinking27

4. GATOULIS

5, fendmar

6. JoenSue

7. zander g

8. paganfrog

9. kirbydox

10. Six Little Spookies

11. georeynozos

12. seekerfamily

13. Howlingmoon

14. Ashallond

15. coalcache

16. fairyhoney

17. 2golfers

18. Sparticus06

Two morecoins for me.

Edited by Tennessee Jed

My daughter won (grand prize) a custom painted ammo can and a Tennessee Jed geocoin at a geoevent at Bay's Mtn. near Kingsport, Tn. Thank you Tennessee Jed for the donation and the adoption. You made a great impression on me, now I donate unactivated geocoins at geoevents that we attend, all because of the kindness that you showed me toward your fellow geocachers.

Pay it forward.

This is the end of my coins. If anyone wants to keep this thread going all you have to do is select one person and release and adopt one coin in their name.Many people from around the world have asked to adopt a coin. I know others would like to see their adopted coin travel in your area, wherever that is. That is what :Paying it Forward" is all about. Just give one or two coins to someone who asks. If everyone of you who adopted one of my coins would adopt one of their coins to someone else, all of us will Pay it Forward

Here is my final list.

1. tekkguy

2. zoesbrother

3. pumpkinking27

4. GATOULIS

5, fendmar

6. JoenSue

7. zander g

8. paganfrog

9. kirbydox

10. Six Little Spookies

11. georeynozos

12. seekerfamily

13. Howlingmoon

14. Ashallond

15. coalcache

16. fairyhoney

17. 2golfers

18. Sparticus06

19. labrat_wr

20. manville p h

Now I hope one person will adopt one coin to me. :laughing:

Edited by Tennessee Jed

im always willing to adopt a coin< i love seeing there movements and looking at the caches they visit.

espicialy if there in another country as i whould never look at the cache if it wernt for my travling coin being there.

im new to coin collecting so only have a few but when my collection grows i will adopt out myself to new upcoming cachers

Thank you, Tennessee Jed, for adopting out TheHobos coin to me! I will give the coin a mission later today. The mission will likely be to come to Texas so that I can meet the coin, and then I'll change it and send it back out if it makes it.

I don't want to step on the toes of 2golfers, who is in the middle of building his list, but I would like to pay it forward. I have only one coin to release at the moment, but I would like to also mail a matching pin to the person who adopts it, since the coin will be released here in Texas. If you are interested, please let me know.

Ok, here is the list I am willing to adopt out. Pick one and I will send the adoption. As they are picked, I will take em off the list.

Indiana Micro

MWGB T-Shirt

Top 40: 510 Gang

MWGB Parrot: Team Black Cat

Tenn. Micro

AS Soon as adoption is completed I will place them in the cache in front of my house. Let me know if there is something special you want done. Like a info card printed for the coin, or a hole drilled and a tag attached. I can do just about anything.

Ok, here is the list I am willing to adopt out. Pick one and I will send the adoption. As they are picked, I will take em off the list.

Indiana Micro

MWGB T-Shirt

Top 40: 510 Gang - Adopted

Tenn. Micro

AS Soon as adoption is completed I will place them in the cache in front of my house. Let me know if there is something special you want done. Like a info card printed for the coin, or a hole drilled and a tag attached. I can do just about anything.

List updated.

i'm always up for more travelers count me in

:D Me too! :signalviolin: I love coins, so... :laughing:

Right now, I do not have a double coin but when I get one I will pay it forward for sure! In other times, when I had doubles, I did it (sometimes with unexpected presents..) and the feeling was so nice!!! :laughing:

My dear friend Tennessee Jed, thank you so much for honoring me with the adoptions! :angry:

I will prepaire them very soon my friend!

Can I ask something? Can I put any mission I want? I mean.. can I release them for Todies wild ride bike awareness?? :ph34r:

Indiana Micro

MWGB T-Shirt

Tenn. Micro

List updated.

:signalviolin::laughing::laughing::angry: the parrots hat is made of cheese??? :ph34r::D:laughing:

Indiana Micro

MWGB T-Shirt

Tenn. Micro

List updated.

Can I adopt the MWGB Parrot. I'm from Wisconsin and know that cacher. If yes I will adopt out the other coin I got.

Edited by zoesbrother

Some people may say 'let's trade adoptable coins' so they can watch a coin travel in different countries. Although that may be a good idea, please start a different thread. This thread is for giving without expectations or receiving without expectations. You can do which ever you desire and hopefully everyone will be able to pay it forward someday

Edited by Tennessee Jed

I don't want to step on the toes of 2golfers, who is in the middle of building his list, but I would like to pay it forward. I have only one coin to release at the moment, but I would like to also mail a matching pin to the person who adopts it, since the coin will be released here in Texas. If you are interested, please let me know.

This coin is now spoken for, and the pin is awaiting a UPS driver to pick it up from my office in about 20 minutes. UPS to ship a pin? .... :signalviolin:

Thank you manville p h for the adoption of a pretty coin!!!! You are so generous! :signalviolin:

Can I ask something?? what coins can be adopted? I mean... can I give for adoption a coin that is participating in a race, or it is with a special mission to someone so he can participate too? Is it ok if the coin has miles already and it is out travelling?

The only problem with that is that a part of a title has to stay untouched and part of the mission....

Indiana Micro

MWGB T-Shirt - Adopted

MWGB Parrot: Team Black Cat - Adopted

Tenn. Micro

List updated.