Bad dates in gpx file?

BWidget

When I import my 'My Finds' query into GSAK some dates do not match the dates on my profile. I've also seen the same non-match when uploading the file to mygeocachingprofile.com. I'm assuming it's an issue on geocaching.com since more than one site lists the inconsistency.

On the following image I have used RED lines to show the mismatched dates and GREEN lines to show the matching dates.

The dates listed on my profile page are correct.

Is there a secondary date field in the database that is not in sync? Anything I can do to fix this?

4132717922_6da48934c5_o.jpg

I think the site must be using Pacific time but the .GPX is perhaps converting improperly to UTC.

Please go the other way with that. GPX (like all sane file formats) never stores local time. Groundspeak:date is, of course, yours to define as you wish but every *other* timestamp in GPX is in UTC. Please don't torment developers by defining this differently.

Bonus points if you get your developer that's in timezone fixing mode to correctly parse the timestamps in geocache_visits.txt to not be in WA time, too, as that problem has been around for a long time, too.