where to buy tracking codes

daveindeal

i have been looking in to producing a personal homemade tracker to trade and use as FTF and cointest's

the currant policy states:

As of today, some new changes have been made to the Groundspeak Geocoin Policy stated above.

The Specific changes (including section headers) are detailed below:

Order Details:

2. If 50 codes or more are ordered, a custom name may be requested.

(Formerly 100 codes)

3. If 50 codes or more are ordered, a custom icon may be ordered (details below).

(Formerly 250 codes)

3. If 50 codes or more are ordered for a geocaching event, a custom name may be requested, a custom icon may be ordered and the “EV” prefix may be requested.

(Formerly 250 codes)

Custom Coin Icons:

4. 50 code minimum order.

(Formerly 250 codes)

Custom Code Series:

1. Following the first order of 1,000 codes for a custom prefix series, future orders for the same custom prefix with a new icon only require a 100 code minimum.

(Formerly 250 code minimum)

Cost and Details:

2. There is a 50 code minimum purchase required (although custom prefixes require a 1,000 code minimum order).

(Formerly 100 codes)

Where can i buy the 50 codes and get the unique icon?? i have looked on the Groundspeak shop but cant find anywhere to buy only the codes

Edited by daveindeal
Selling Trackable Geocoins:

If you wish to sell your Trackable Geocoins for profit or otherwise, you may do so.

If your coin is non-trackable and bears the geocaching.com logo, it may NOT be sold unless specific written permission has been obtained from Groundspeak to sell the coin.

To Get Started:

1. Please send your coin design to (bryan at Groundspeak.com) for review.

2. If you have chosen a coin manufacturer to produce your coins, please let us know which one you have chosen.

3. Please let us know the desired quantity, desired coin name and desired code prefix (if applicable)

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.