Death of a wonderful man

First of all, I want to thank each and every one of our new geocache family for all their prayers, thoughts and well wishes.

Stuart loved spending time with his wife, me, doing many activities together, from fishing to rock hounding, football games to Nascar and then Geocaching, which was becoming a wonderful new joy for us. We were getting pretty smug about our finds. Lol

The time we had together was precious and meaningful. We loved each other very much and even if we were just sitting around the house, we were happy. I will always and forever love him. He gave me a wonderful life filled with adventures, four more daughters and a future I thank god for allowing me to become his wife.

It was a tragic accident no fault to anyone. He had climbed around Dish man Mica hills since he was young. He was a very skilled athletic type of a man, the scout master that he was. Stu knew what he was doing.

In loving memories of My love Stuart

Sincerely,

Kelly Anderson.

First of all, I want to thank each and every one of our new geocache family for all their prayers, thoughts and well wishes.

Stuart loved spending time with his wife, me, doing many activities together, from fishing to rock hounding, football games to Nascar and then Geocaching, which was becoming a wonderful new joy for us. We were getting pretty smug about our finds. Lol

The time we had together was precious and meaningful. We loved each other very much and even if we were just sitting around the house, we were happy. I will always and forever love him. He gave me a wonderful life filled with adventures, four more daughters and a future I thank god for allowing me to become his wife.

It was a tragic accident no fault to anyone. He had climbed around Dish man Mica hills since he was young. He was a very skilled athletic type of a man, the scout master that he was. Stu knew what he was doing.

Sincerely,

Kelly Anderson.

Kelly, I have been following the other thread about that unfortunate accident, and I must say that my pain goes out to you! You have been most graceful in responding to the messages, and I am very pleased that you have chosen to look at the side with the happy memories rather than the side with the pain. You seem to me to be a very rare human being who knew a love that some of us have never, and may never, know.

Dan

Kelly,

I can not begin to imagine the the loss you must feel. From a continent away I can tell you that we were shocked and very much saddened at the news of Stuarts accident. Though we never met him even on line it felt as though we had lost a bit of our family. I know that the entire ceocaching community felt the loss. For all their bickering geocachers are all like family. It is truly a unique collection of individuals.

We will pray for your comfort in this time of loss.

Duane & Judy

Dearest k123anderson,

The news of Stuart's passing was devastating to all of us here in Spokane. No, we hadn't had the opportunity to meet him yet, but as fellow geocachers we feel as though we did indeed know what he was all about. He sounds like he was a great man, and he will be sorely missed.

I am having a lot of trouble searching for the right words to express my feelings here; I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you... I guess I just want to say that we are all here to support you in any way we can.

Welcome to the family!

Mrs. Anderson,

I was deeply saddened to hear about the loss of your husband. I think I can speak for most of us when I say that we, the geocaching community, felt a real sense of loss of a friend and family member at his passing while engaging in the sport we all love and enjoy.

My family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this upcoming Christmas season. I'm sure it will be difficult, but you sound as if you have a strong family and know in the Truth of the season. Take heart that we are thinking and praying for you.

God Bless,

Robert (Harwell5)

Sincerely,

Kelly Anderson.

First and formost we want to offer our heart felt condolences to Kelly and the entire Anderson family over Stuarts untimely departure from our lives. Althought we had not as yet had a chance to meet any of the Anderson caching family we feel as if they are a part of our everyday lives and have great admiration and respect for all of them.

As owners of the geocache that Stuart Anderson was seeking at the time of his death we were absolutely devistated at hearing of such a tradgic loss and feel great sorrow and grieve to this day over the whole geocaching communities loss of a friend .

We have taken a seroius look at all of our geocache placements and do not want this type of tragedy to ever happen again to anyone at any geocache site. In a way Stuart himself has revived our love of this game and the great group of people who participate in it .

We feel he would want us to carry on with his spirit for adventure and love of life in the outdoors that lead to him joining the geocache community for which he will forever be a member in our hearts .

Sincerely,

Kelly Anderson.

First and formost we want to offer our heart felt condolences to Kelly and the entire Anderson family over Stuarts untimely departure from our lives. Althought we had not as yet had a chance to meet any of the Anderson caching family we feel as if they are a part of our everyday lives and have great admiration and respect for all of them.

As owners of the geocache that Stuart Anderson was seeking at the time of his death we were absolutely devistated at hearing of such a tradgic loss and feel great sorrow and grieve to this day over the whole geocaching communities loss of a friend .

We have taken a seroius look at all of our geocache placements and do not want this type of tragedy to ever happen again to anyone at any geocache site. In a way Stuart himself has revived our love of this game and the great group of people who participate in it .

We feel he would want us to carry on with his spirit for adventure and love of life in the outdoors that lead to him joining the geocache community for which he will forever be a member in our hearts .

Thank you for acknowledging the hide and I appreciate your condolences.

Sincerely,

Kelly Anderson.

Kelly, I have been following the other thread about that unfortunate accident, and I must say that my pain goes out to you! You have been most graceful in responding to the messages, and I am very pleased that you have chosen to look at the side with the happy memories rather than the side with the pain. You seem to me to be a very rare human being who knew a love that some of us have never, and may never, know.

Dan

thank you and may you have a very merry christmas

Mrs. Anderson,

I was deeply saddened to hear about the loss of your husband. I think I can speak for most of us when I say that we, the geocaching community, felt a real sense of loss of a friend and family member at his passing while engaging in the sport we all love and enjoy.

My family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this upcoming Christmas season. I'm sure it will be difficult, but you sound as if you have a strong family and know in the Truth of the season. Take heart that we are thinking and praying for you.

God Bless,

Robert (Harwell5)

God Bless

We are saddened for your loss, our hears and prayers go out to you.

But are happy that in this time you have stayed connected with the Geocaching family.

Thank you for your shining example of strength and courage,

From our family to yours:

Kendall, Lisa, Calista and Aaron

thank you and your family

i want to wish you all a very merry christmas..

Mrs. Anderson,

God Bless,

Robert (Harwell5)

Thank you

may you have a wonderful holiday

Mrs. Anderson,

God Bless,

Robert (Harwell5)

thank you and god bless

Sincerely,

Kelly Anderson.

Thanks it is very comforting to have all the well wishes