Linear / Threaded

Starbreaker

Never mind... my setting switched from linear to threaded and it took me forever to find out how to fix it.

This is usually caused by clicking on a search result from Google.

To get back the linear view (in case anyone searches for this thread) : Near top of page, on the right, click on Options. Under "Display Modes" choose "Standard".

Suggestion to Groundspeak: That's a bug.

Simply viewing a page shouldn't have lasting effects.

Once or twice a year I have to waste some time hunting for the blasted option to fix things up again. It's very well hidden-in-plain-sight. (And I'll probably keep resorting to Google to find the answer, oh the irony...)

I fixed some bugs on my site today. Your turn.

The long-term plan for the forum software, as previously announced, is to move to the Community Server platform that's already in use by the Waymarking Community. (There's much upgrading and development work to do first, however.)

So, I wouldn't bet my salary on the odds of seeing any significant upgrades to the IPB forum software.

This message is brought to you by the same person who said that "Groundspeak will never have an Off Topic forum," so take it for what it's worth. :D

The long-term plan for the forum software, as previously announced, is to move to the Community Server platform that's already in use by the Waymarking Community. (There's much upgrading and development work to do first, however.)

So, I wouldn't bet my salary on the odds of seeing any significant upgrades to the IPB forum software.

This message is brought to you by the same person who said that "Groundspeak will never have an Off Topic forum," so take it for what it's worth. :(

Go ahead, bet your salary, what do you have to lose? :D

This message is brought to you by the same person who said that "Groundspeak will never have an Off Topic forum," so take it for what it's worth. :D
You know, I've often wondered why the Off Topic forum is listed under the General Geocaching Discussions section, while some other seeminly related forums are listed elsewhere (The Hunt/The Unusual, for example.

Anyway... it is what it is.