2 extra Geomates, brand new in box $69 shipped.

Steph2472

These guys go for 69.95 on Amazon or REI and I happen to have (4) brand new in the box that I need to sell. Will let them go for 69 shipped to you in the continental US. They are great units to get you started!

The easiest and quickest way to get in on the geocaching fun, the Geomate.jr is an incredibly affordable and amazingly easy to use geocaching GPS--just switch it on anywhere in the United States, and be directed to your closest geocache. It's really that easy! With over 250,000 pre-loaded geocache locations covering all 50 U.S. states, it's an outdoor adventure just waiting to happen anywhere, anytime, straight out of the box! No downloads, Internet connection, or typing in coordinates necessary.

Happy Caching!

These guys go for 69.95 on Amazon or REI and I happen to have (2) brand new in the box that I need to sell. Will let them go for 66 shipped to you in the continental US. They are great units to get you started!

The easiest and quickest way to get in on the geocaching fun, the Geomate.jr is an incredibly affordable and amazingly easy to use geocaching GPS--just switch it on anywhere in the United States, and be directed to your closest geocache. It's really that easy! With over 250,000 pre-loaded geocache locations covering all 50 U.S. states, it's an outdoor adventure just waiting to happen anywhere, anytime, straight out of the box! No downloads, Internet connection, or typing in coordinates necessary.

I used 1 of them Sat. Worked perfectly...tried it on 2 I knew where they where to see how close it was.

It got me within 3 feet..Not bad for $69.00.

Now.. I have ordered the undate cable to see if I missed any..lol

I know of 2 new caches that are not in here but they have been hidden in the last 3 months..

The geomate will not know if they are inactive until you update it.