Oregon 3.60 update now available

Rifty

As above ;-)

Details here...

Regarding 3.6 on an OR300 with CNNANT, homemade transparent Topo, a few homemade routable hiking maps.

They fixed the routing line for short trips, under transparent overlays. But now I get an "out of memory" error with long routes. Philadelphia to New York works. Philadelphia to Chicago runs out of memory. Also, routing calculations are slow.

Just downgraded 3.6 to 3.4. Now it routes from Philadelphia to Calgary, AB and Escalante, UT. Routing calculations are FAST w/ 3.4. Also, the routing line looks just fine in Escalante under a transparent Topo overlay. So I think 3.6 is still buggy product.

Edited by seldom_sn

As above ;-)

Details here...

Regarding 3.6 on an OR300 with CNNANT, homemade transparent Topo, a few homemade routable hiking maps.

They fixed the routing line for short trips, under transparent overlays. But now I get an "out of memory" error with long routes. Philadelphia to New York works. Philadelphia to Chicago runs out of memory. Also, routing calculations are slow.

Just downgraded 3.6 to 3.4. Now it routes from Philadelphia to Calgary, AB and Escalante, UT. Routing calculations are FAST w/ 3.4. Also, the routing line looks just fine in Escalante under a transparent Topo overlay. So I think 3.6 is still buggy product.

The version of CNNANT I was using when I generated the OOM error was 2010.3. Others have reported no OOM Errors using CNNANT 2009.