"GPX eXchange File" button log limit

DRDM & Raider

I have noticed that when using the GPX eXchange File button, it does not export all the logs (even If I show all the logs)

This is a bit of a problem... I'm trying to download all the logs for my placed caches (to import into GSAK to work out stats, caching karma etc)

I have setup a pocket query of my bookmarked placed caches - but this is limited to 5 logs per cache

I have tried using the "GPX eXchange File" button - but there seems to be a limit defined for it - I don't get all the logs - although it's showing all the logs on the screen...

How can I get a GPX file of all the logs for my placed caches?

Does anyone else also have this problem?

Jacques

When you download a GPX file for an individual cache, you receive the last 20 logs, plus any logs that you may have written.

The system is not designed to support the referenced third party statistic applications. It's designed to provide information about finding that particular cache.

Really????

I was just pointing out that GSAK have their own forum board to answer queries relating to the use of GSAK and that Groundspeak can hardly be expected to be proficient in its use.

Whether they should be more helpful to cache owners wanting to keep track of visitors to their own caches, is a different question however, and it would appear from Keystone's response that this is not one of their priorities.

Chris