Associated Press Easter Geocaching Story

The Associated Press is preparing a story on geocaching and its relationship to Easter Egg hunts.

Of particular interest are stories about finding or being gifted a geocoin from the Easter Geocoin Bunny, and about events hosted or caches that feature Easter Egg-type themes or activities.

If you have a picture of yourself with your Easter Geocoin Bunny geocoin (or any other Easter-themed caching item) email it to me.

If you have never heard of the anonymous Easter Geocoin Bunny he/she (or maybe a friend!) submitted an article for The Online Geocacher a few years ago at http://onlinegeocacher.com/issue/real_time...es-of-mysteries.

I see from a keyword search that there are quite a lot of events and geocaches with an Easter theme and any information and stories about them will be helpful.

The deadline is close-of-business Thursday March 18th so if you want your event or caches mentioned in the story act now. Information that comes in too late or is not included in the AP story may be used for a story that I will write for The Online Geocacher.

I have exchanged emails and been interviewed via telephone by this writer and believe that if she is given good information she will write a positive and informative article which will benefit the game.

If you are interested in talking with her directly email or call me and I will give you her contact information.

If you are hosting or have attended an Easter-related geocaching event she particularly wants to know about it.

If you don't want to be interviewed just send me an email about it and I will pass it along, anonymously if you wish.

Topics of interest are:

The nexus of geocaching and Easter Egg hunting.

Introducing families to geocaching via Easter Egg hunting-type activities.

The family nature of geocaching, including both those who hunt with family and/or friends, and the benefits thereof.

Easter geocaching events and activities.

Easter-themed geocaches,

and any other thoughts that you may have related to the relationships between Easter Egg hunting and geocaching.

Email or call

Ed Manley

TheAlabamaRambler@gmail.com

205-914-6814

OK to call 7am to Midnight CDT.

Edited by TheAlabamaRambler