Cater to MY Geocaching Aesthetic Gosh Darn It!

Snoogans

This is my feeble attempt at getting a thread pinned for this forum. :blink:

We can take all future entitlement threads and merge them here. :D

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to log and post virtuals and locationless caches. Bring them back please. I'm entitled. :)

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to post an event whenever I please. Relax the two week rule please. I'm entitled. :huh:

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to post polls in these forums. Bring them back please. I'm entitled.

Post your aesthetic entitlements here and save the forum space..... Uhhh I'm entitled. :D:ph34r:

This is my feeble attempt at getting a thread pinned for this forum. :blink:

We can take all future entitlement threads and merge them here. :D

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to log and post virtuals and locationless caches. Bring them back please. I'm entitled. :)

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to post an event whenever I please. Relax the two week rule please. I'm entitled. :huh:

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to post polls in these forums. Bring them back please. I'm entitled.

Post your aesthetic entitlements here and save the forum space..... Uhhh I'm entitled. :):ph34r:

My geocaching aesthetic involves having this thread pinned, after all my forum contributions I'm entitled to it :D

<sarcasm>

My geocaching aesthetic requires that all maps run at lightning speed and that I can upload all 1,000,000 plus caches in the entire world through pocket queries WHENEVER I want.

Also, my geocaching aesthetic requires that all coords be spot on exactly to the exact 1/10 of a centimeter.

</sarcasm>

Thank you.

My geocaching aesthetic requires a rating system completely designed by me and my hand picked team that is ran directly on gc.com.

My geocaching aesthetic requires a new set of cache sizes to be added from jumbo to wumbo ending in dumbo.

My geocaching aesthetic requires that 5 star terrain caches actually need equipment or special skill to reach, not because some couch potato got off it's butt to hide something requiring bushwhacking.

My geocaching aesthetic requires we all get a Groundspeak profile so that virt lovers get a shock collar with a subroutine tied into the forums shocking them every time they post about wanting virts back or a subroutine tied into the forums that redirects them to Waymarking.com when they try.

Edited by Vater_Araignee

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to ban people who whine about bringing virtual and locationless caches back since it has already been made clear countless times that it is not gunna happen. I'm entitled.

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to name a cache 'Desert Morning Wood' without it being shut down unfairly. I'm entitled.

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to post polls in these forums. I'm entitled.

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to see whose watching my caches and trackables. I'm entitled.

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to merge my geocaching and Waymarking profiles in to a centralized geocaching profile. I'm entitled.

My geocaching aesthetic includes counting my Off-Topic forum posts with my regular post count. I'm entitled.

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to ban people who whine about bringing virtual and locationless caches back since it has already been made clear countless times that it is not gunna happen. I'm entitled.

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to name a cache 'Desert Morning Wood' without it being shut down unfairly. I'm entitled.

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to post polls in these forums. I'm entitled.

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to see whose watching my caches and trackables. I'm entitled.

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to merge my geocaching and Waymarking profiles in to a centralized geocaching profile. I'm entitled.

My geocaching aesthetic includes counting my Off-Topic forum posts with my regular post count. I'm entitled.

Very much so.

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to load multiple caches or PQ's with one click of the mouse while staying on GC.com instead of having to use other programs. I'm entitled.

My geocaching aesthetic doesn't matter however, and neither do anyone else's except those at the lilly pad, and it's about time we all accepted that.

My geocaching aesthetic includes hoping that posts like this get locked and rolled off onto the next page. Like we need another post that calls attention to some pseudogeocacher who only craves attention and never really gets away from the forums to geocache anyway.

ROFLMAO. Thank you for my smug superior feeling for the day. :ph34r:

Care to qualify your remark? :)I started a thread just for little 'ol you over a month ago on this very subject which you never chimed in on.... And heck, to stay on topic, I'm entitled. :)

By the way... I went cachin' yesterday and renewed my Premium Membership this morning. I have over 30 active, well maintained, caches (some on the favorites list of cachers with 10K to 30K finds) in groupings that are 2000 miles apart as the crow flies and gawd knows how many TBs out there.... I don't post here every day but I do find something to say most days.

I dunno, but I think that qualifies me to get my Geocacher Card validated. :D I'm entitled. :huh:

P.S. The day will come when having a low total number of finds over a long period of time will be considered the utmost cool. I plan to be there on the cutting edge with briansnat and Jeremy. :):D:blink: Oh, I'm entitled to say this because I'm the Official Geocaching Prophet. :):D

This is my feeble attempt at getting a thread pinned for this forum. :rolleyes:

We can take all future entitlement threads and merge them here. :)

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to log and post virtuals and locationless caches. Bring them back please. I'm entitled. :P

My geocaching aesthetic includes being able to post an event whenever I please. Relax the two week rule please. I'm entitled. :rolleyes:

Post your aesthetic entitlements here and save the forum space..... Uhhh I'm entitled. :):anibad:

Additional Logging Requirements. Not everyone has to find every cache, so if a CO wants to make some unusual requests (or just make sure someone actually found and signed the cache themselves), they should be able to do so.

I think this would bring a fun element back into the game.

My geocaching aesthetic includes hoping that posts like this get locked and rolled off onto the next page. Like we need another post that calls attention to some pseudogeocacher who only craves attention and never really gets away from the forums to geocache anyway.

My geocaching aesthetic includes enjoying posts from cranky cachers in foul moods, including nuclear physicists from California who post at 4am in the morning, and others who hide fake coffins in the woods. :rolleyes:

I'm entitled to whine and cry a bit, right?

My DNF log on a cache: Not having much luck with these Horrible Hides lately... am I really that scary?

Another log on the same cache four days later: Creepy! My 5 year old found it - he was thrilled! :0) Thank you!

I'm entitled to find every cache that a five year old can find! I demand it!

My geocaching aesthetic requires a rating system completely designed by me and my hand picked team that is ran directly on gc.com.

My geocaching aesthetic requires that Groundspeak hire a proofreader to check all forum posts so that I never have to be exposed to phrases such as "is ran" ever again.

My geocaching aesthetic requires that Groundspeak hire a proofreader to check all forum posts so that I never have to be exposed to phrases such as "is ran" ever again.

My geocaching aesthetic requires that I don't have to hear grammar lessons from English teachers (Well at least the State Sider version of English) on these forums ever again. I'm entitled!

Edited by Andronicus

My geocaching aesthetic requires that I don't have to hear grammar lessons from English teachers (Well at least the State Sider version of English) on these forums ever again. I'm entitled!

KACHOW!

My geocaching aesthetic includes demanding that all threads and forum members adhere to my personal standards and frequency of caching and posting otherwise face the wrath of my snarkish post. Hoo-boy, am I entitled.

:)

Edited by Castle Mischief

See, if GS would cater to my aesthetic by providing the proofreaders, then you'd never see me giving grammar lessons again! We're both entitled!