can,t upgrade

fishingjim

has anyone had trouble upgrading there membership I let mine expire then tried to upgrade using paypal. paypal said

May 9, 2010 09:15:50 P

Hello james palmatier,

You authorized a payment of $30.00 USD to Groundspeak (contact@Groundspeak.com)

Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source.

Thanks for using PayPal. To see the full transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

I still have not been upgraded yet

Hi fishingjim,

First let me say that I am sorry for the inconvenience you encountered with this issue. You have been given a premium membership that expires a year from today.

When we took a look at your account in our administrative tools, we saw 5 payments made to PayPal, one of which was completed and the rest of which showed a status of "Authorization Pending". From what we can piece together it appears that the GC.com site was slow to respond to your click of the "Submit" button and so either you refreshed and reclicked a few times, or you reclicked without refreshing. Do you recall if either of those was the case? Knowing will help up determine how to tackle the problem so it does not happen for anyone else.

Rest assured that you have only been charged once and your premium membership is now up and working.

Thanks!

Hi fishingjim,

First let me say that I am sorry for the inconvenience you encountered with this issue. You have been given a premium membership that expires a year from today.

When we took a look at your account in our administrative tools, we saw 5 payments made to PayPal, one of which was completed and the rest of which showed a status of "Authorization Pending". From what we can piece together it appears that the GC.com site was slow to respond to your click of the "Submit" button and so either you refreshed and reclicked a few times, or you reclicked without refreshing. Do you recall if either of those was the case? Knowing will help up determine how to tackle the problem so it does not happen for anyone else.

Rest assured that you have only been charged once and your premium membership is now up and working.

Thanks!

Thank you for your quick response. I had a weak WiFi connection that would cut in and out